FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Who here would be a naughty dog?

Author Topic: Who here would be a naughty dog?
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone?
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
:pees on Evie's rug:
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty
Member # 8855

- posted      Profile for smitty   Email smitty         Edit/Delete Post 
*barks until all hours of the night*
Posts: 880 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be a naughty cat. I'd wreak mischeif in such a way that it would always be blamed on the dog. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there such a thing as a good cat? Cats behave because they know you are watching.
Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
So true. I just caught one of my cats on top of the birdcages again, for the second time today. I need to get another can of compressed air...

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, I just use a spray bottle of water set on clos stream for my kitties. And I think they've learned to recognize the bottle, because Mungo especially backs off fast when she sees it come out of hiding.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
Cats are not good or bad. Cats are EVIL
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silent E
Member # 8840

- posted      Profile for Silent E   Email Silent E         Edit/Delete Post 
I would totally bite the hand that feeds me.
Posts: 202 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stasia
Member # 9122

- posted      Profile for Stasia   Email Stasia         Edit/Delete Post 
"Cats behave because they know you are watching."

Cats can behave? Wow. I must have a bad, bad kitty.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
You did this just to spite me didn't you....

Oh well, you do know that copycating is a type of flattery. Right?

But I think I would pee on my owners toilet seat, so that his girlfriend would leave and I could get the apartment back to myself. *smiles wickedly*

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Goody Scrivener:
Heh, I just use a spray bottle of water set on clos stream for my kitties. And I think they've learned to recognize the bottle, because Mungo especially backs off fast when she sees it come out of hiding.

I use the can of air because one of my cats loves water. I can squirt her until she's soaked and she doesn't care. On the other hand, all of them are terrified of the hissing sound the compressed air makes. Plus, it means no water to clean up if I miss.

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty
Member # 8855

My cat has decided that it wants to be wherever I was just sitting. I'm getting annoyed...
Posts: 880 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
Naughty Dog likes to punish me for playing their games. I prefer Insomniac.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Cats ARE evil.

Amen Penguin.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty
Member # 8855

Puppy just totally pegged my freaky-meter.
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Crow, your cats are weird LOL. But I do have to admit, in the interest of full disclosure, that my two come barreling in at the sound of running water and try to see how close they can get to it without actually getting wet. There have been a few times where a kitten sitting on the edge of the tub loses their balance and *splash!* *rowr!hiss!* *hoomanmommy giggling hysterically*
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
Smitty, you do know those are the names of video game developers, right? [Smile]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty
Member # 8855

Hmmmmm.... never heard of naughty dog. I'll trust you, though. No one could call a puppy a liar.
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Cats are not good or bad. Cats are EVIL
But that's why I like them...
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.