FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I am Deb, hear me snark.

Author Topic: I am Deb, hear me snark.
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

- posted      Profile for Nellie Bly   Email Nellie Bly         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, this is your beloved AoD introducing our newest Hatracker. She is Debbie, my roomie. Ok, where is the welcoming committee?
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]

Everyone welcome Deb, my roomie! I FINALLY, after ardous hours and days of persuation, have convinced her to become a Hatracker. Only because she wanted to become a citizen of my civilization.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Welcome knower of McCarthy! Roomie of AoD! I guess thats all then. Enjoy yourself and others.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
She finally cracked due to sleep deprivation, eh?

Huzzah for Debbie's debut! [The Wave]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

- posted      Profile for Nellie Bly   Email Nellie Bly         Edit/Delete Post 
You have no idea. I've not slept for 36 hrs.

AoD and I just noticed that her post count is 2222 and mine is 2. Pretty coincidence, ne?

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
You poor, poor soul.

Ah, well, welcome to Teh Hatrax0r.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the 'rack (/Sean Connery accent)
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't get really bad until you've gone 60 or 70 hours without sleep. In any event, welcome to HatCrack. It's a gre [Sleep] [Sleep] [Sleep]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
If you would like to learn more about threads and sleep-deprivation, I would suggest this resource.
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
As was said when I first joined:

"Ooh, new meat!"

Then again, I might still count as new meat, so you have some pretty auspicious company. Feel honored*.

quote:
It doesn't get really bad until you've gone 60 or 70 hours without sleep
I dunno, I start seeing white rabbits from the corner of my vision after 36 or so... [Angst]

*seriously, welcome.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Hi Deb! Welcome aboard!

( [Laugh] "that guy who came up with McCarthyism")

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BGgurl
Member # 8541

- posted      Profile for BGgurl   Email BGgurl         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Deb!! [Wave]

Good to see you here! As though the board isn't crazy enough with Alty already... [Wink] (Just kidding, Alty darling, you know I love you!)

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
Welcome to the 'rack (/Sean Connery accent)

I'm probably again showing my newbieness, but I thought that was really funny. Maybe because I just watched that movie.

Anyways, welcome to Hatrack where ... Hats are ... racked [Dont Know] . hehe.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Deb roomie of Aod, welcome to the place where insanity is a given and all are friendly. [Big Grin]

Just beware of me, I once tried to govern the 'rack through a benevolent court. [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:
[Wave] Hi Deb! Welcome aboard!

( [Laugh] "that guy who came up with McCarthyism")

Oh yeah, she kept telling me it was McCarthy, and I told her I knew but I didn't know if he was a senator or what so I just wrote the above quote.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

My dear clueless roomie. How I've grown fond of thee.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
So you're the Janet, then?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome!
Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Debbie/Deb/Nellie Bly! Welcome to Hatrack!

(this is YOUR thread, right, not AoD's? I don't wanna get shot. . .)

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I may seem like a super hero. But I have a job just like everyone else. So, please avoid bugging me with your trivial, "meteor falling from the sky!" or "alien invaders taking over Burger King." I work for a living too.

Till then, welcome.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

But the meteor falling from the sky was really a spaceship full of alien invaders who are now attacking several BK's across the nation!!!
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

quote:
Originally posted by Uprooted:
Hi Debbie/Deb/Nellie Bly! Welcome to Hatrack!

(this is YOUR thread, right, not AoD's? I don't wanna get shot. . .)

Thank you and yes, this is my thread, which has a nonviolence policy.
Rabid Newz
Member # 7704

- posted      Profile for Rabid Newz   Email Rabid Newz         Edit/Delete Post 
Still quite trivial. I could easily defeat them with a menacing glare.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.