FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » NEW website!

Author Topic: NEW website!
jin977
Member # 8752

- posted      Profile for jin977   Email jin977         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, everybody!

My name is Jin Han. I am a concept designer/illustrator, based in Los Angeles. I've recently done some work with OSC on The IGMS, and I wanted to thank you all for the support and priase you've given to all those involved in putting it together.

My main reason for posting this topic is to let you know about my website! I've had it redesigned, and it is now up-and-running.

www.DrawJinDraw.com

The newest addition to the site is an online store. I am getting everything ready, so it is empty right now. But In a few weeks, there will be some featured items ready to go.

So please take some time to look it over. [Big Grin]

Thanks, in advance!

jin

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful stuff! Thanks for posting it. [Smile]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you make those dragon sculptures in your gallery? I use to paint minatures like that when I was a teenager.

Do you actually know all those people on your links page?

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Your artwork for "Fat Farm" was awesome.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Jin,

I notice you have 10 posts. Come join our community and get to know us. We'd love to get to know you too!

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wonder Dog
Member # 5691

- posted      Profile for Wonder Dog           Edit/Delete Post 
Wicked cool, dude. Thanks for sharing the linky!
Posts: 353 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
Jin, your work is the bomb. Thanks for the link, I'd forgotten about your site. Ever considered starting up an art forum on your site?
Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
You should see Ruben's artwork, he has some awsome artwork.
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
Well then, don't you think it would be a good idea for Ruben to join Jin's forum?
Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jin977
Member # 8752

- ElJay: Thank you for taking the time to check it out! [Smile]

- human_2.0: No, I did not work on any of the Dragon sculptures. Those were all done by the people I listed in the list of friends/co-workers. The NBA players' shoes are mine though, as well as the sculpts in my Sculpture gallery. And I do not know all of the artists in my Links page. A little under a quarter of everyone listed are friends and colleagues.

- El JT de Spang: Thank you! Fat Farm was a great learning experience! It was my first comic book, so it was a bit rough in the beginning. In fact, you can see the progression as I got more and more comfortable with the pages. I look at it now and think, "I could have done better!" But Aaron Johnston and I had a blast working on it.

- The Pixiest: I know. I guess I'm one of those dreaded "lurkers" who only post when they need something. But I will say that the Hatrack Forum is one of the few places to get a good discussion started, and not have to deal with online shouting matches. I promise I'll try to be more involved here. [Smile]

- Wonder Dog: I appreciate the compliment. Thanks!

- cherios do ender: Thank you! I was considering an art forum on my site, but that may come later on, when I have a larger following. For now, I do have a Blog. Here's a link:

Draw, Jin, Draw: Blog

- Advent 115: I'd love to see some of Ruben's work. I'll have to do a search. [Smile]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Just email him, he sent me an email containing his website because I asked him to.
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
That is some good art!
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa!

I love your ships.

I wish I had a book to illustrate...and money to pay you...and a cool website...

[Hail]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Same here man, or are you talking about Jin?
Kitsune
Member # 8290

- posted      Profile for Kitsune   Email Kitsune         Edit/Delete Post 
Niiiiiice. Keep up the good work [Smile]
Posts: 147 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

But how do you measure your following, except by a forum? I know lots of people who love your work, they just don't come to hatrack.
oolung
Member # 8995

- posted      Profile for oolung   Email oolung         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, your works are just awesome! I particularly like the Fremen picture. And all the miscellaneous are great (especially the brilliant Gimli portrait, and Katsumoto, but that's just because I like ken Watanabe [Big Grin] ... and the Rubens reproduction...! Hmm, they're all great...) I don't know if that counts for something, but you've just gained a new fan. Go Jin gooo!!!
Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I also loved your artwork on the Fat Farm comic on IGMS. That was awesome.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jin977
Member # 8752

- Reticulum: [Big Grin] Thank you!

- Bob_Scopatz: [Hat]

- Kitsune: Thank you! I know it's a repeated reply, but I do sincerely mean it. [Smile]

- cheiros do ender: Wow, really? I suppose you're right. Well, I do have a little MSN message board that I forgot to mention. Please ask your friends to check it out!

Jin MSN board

- oolung: That's great to hear! A new fan, yay! [Wave]

- Farmgirl: I am happy to hear that! I know the original story has a loyal fan-following, so it was a little intimidating.

human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't look like MSN likes Macs cause I can't sii any of the links on that page.
Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.