FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New Poster Seeking Enlightenment

Author Topic: New Poster Seeking Enlightenment
CoriSCapnSkip
Member # 9153

- posted      Profile for CoriSCapnSkip   Email CoriSCapnSkip         Edit/Delete Post 
Duped already! I came here because someone said it was a good source to discuss serious writing issues. I only saw one place to register and thought signing up there got one into all the forums. [Dont Know] So I ended up registering to the 1830s forum, and having to register all over again to get into this one! [Roll Eyes] I don't even know what the 1830s forum is about, but if I don't want to be a member of it, how do I "un-register"? [Confused] Thanks.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
You're still in the wrong place. There's actually a separate writing forum. That said, welcome. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome aboard, Capn! [Wave]

This is, as Tom said, not the writing forum, though we do often discuss literature and the writing of OTHER people... but you should check out the other forum.

However, you should stick around here, too, because it's a nice place, with great people! (Slightly insane, but hey, who isn't?)

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Me! Definitely me!!!! I'm not insane, nope. Not a bit. Never. *twitch*
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome. [Smile]

You can stay here and talk about various things that come to mind, you can post in-character to practice writing and make friends at the 1830s Forum, and/or you can attend the Writer's Workshop Forum right here, so long as you are over 18.

(The age limit has to do with some issues that came up in the past here. You don't have to be of any certain age to post in the Discussion Forums such as the one you are at now, or at the 1830s Forum.)

There is no need to unregister if you do not wish to participate in any given forum. There is no penalty for refrainng to post anywhere. [Smile] However, if the loose ends bug you and you really want to do it anyway, I'd try going right here to the OSC Help Desk and sending a message.

Good Luck!

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think you can 'un-register.' From anywhere.

You're stuck.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott, can I unregister from your list of people who will be against the wall when the revolution comes?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry]

He told me no when I asked.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
If you would just MOVE, rivka, this whole thing could be cleared up, and I could destroy California with an easy conscience.

Noemon, the only list you're on is my list 'People who aren't on a list.'

But I'm watching you...

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, there is no reason you should delete yourself from 1830s, just don't worry about it at all.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Scott R:
If you would just MOVE, rivka, this whole thing could be cleared up, and I could destroy California with an easy conscience.

Because it would be on my conscience instead?!?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoriSCapnSkip
Member # 9153

- posted      Profile for CoriSCapnSkip   Email CoriSCapnSkip         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the answers. Technically, since I sometimes portray 1840s in costume, I would have been around in the 1830s, just don't think about it much. Maybe it will end up being that I was "meant" to be there.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.