FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fun little game

Author Topic: Fun little game
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry if this has been posted recently. I could only find one post about it and that was almost two years old. Anyway, I just discovered this game yesterday. It's a quick play, but the graphics are beautiful and the animation is very cute. It's more an interactive story than an actual game. You can't really lose it, though theoretically you could get stuck on a level, I guess. (It's pretty easy.) Playing it, for me, was like reading a gorgeously illustrated picture book.

There's a sequel that you can play here, but you only get to play the first chapter for free. But the first chapter is pretty much self-contained so it's worth checking out.

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Neat...I have no idea what to do with the little guys on the hill.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Ah! got it!
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
There are some elements throughout the game that aren't important to moving through the scene, even though they are interactive. Other things you have to do in the right order. Some interactive items you may have to use more than once.
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
its almost Myst like in a way
Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Very cute. Now, to play the sequel. [Big Grin]
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
It's cool!
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Man, you get to the end of that one, a cliffhanger, and then you have to buy the full version before you can continue.
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
That is awesome. Thanks for the link, Karl.
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
I really liked the level where you're stuck on a tree branch. That was fun.

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.