FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Coolest WWII Flash Animation/Documentary Ever! Perfect for school reports a must!

Author Topic: Coolest WWII Flash Animation/Documentary Ever! Perfect for school reports a must!
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
http://english.pobediteli.ru/

Oh and I learned that the Russian's actively participated in air raids on berlin interesting.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

*bump*
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
That was awesome.

I took the liberty of sharing it with my online WW2 class.

Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

quote:
Berlin was captured, and Germany surrendered. The battles in the Far East, the surrender of Japan, the Victory Dar Parade and the Nuremberg trials were still to come. Many new battles, new deaths and new victories yet awaited our country, but may 9, 1945 went down in our history as the day when the Great Patriotic War ended.

The war lasted 1418 days. Hundreds of cities were destroyed, thousands of villages burned down, no less then 40 million people, including 26 million of our compatriots, were killed in this war. For many decades to come, this war would haunt us with the blast of forgotten shells, decaying ruins and scarred human lives.

Sixty years ago Victory Day was celebrated by millions of Soviet msn and women. Only a little over a million veterans survive to be with us today. On this important day, we would like to name each and every one of them and express our heartfelt gratitude for their heroism.

I'm like: [Cry] [Cool] [Smile] [Frown] [Big Grin]
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
That was pretty cool. I'd love to see something similiar about the other half of the war and the war against Japan.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Very detailed, very cool.

-j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid99   Email Geekazoid99         Edit/Delete Post 
WOW that was cool i liked the animation and agree with Lyrhawn fully
Posts: 250 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

You'ld have to get American's or Chinese to do it for you.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.