FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ultraviolet (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ultraviolet
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
That's what my brother found!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtg101
Member # 9224

- posted      Profile for mtg101   Email mtg101         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh... another Fox masterpiece! They cancel Firefly, they cancel Futurama, they don't even show Ultraviolet...

At least we've still got Fox News eh?

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baron Samedi
Member # 9175

- posted      Profile for Baron Samedi           Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the review, nalege.

Just wanted to give props.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

- posted      Profile for Kristen   Email Kristen         Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw it tonight, and I must say it was so bad it was hilarious (N.B. I am the sort to delight in an Ed Wood movie).

We literally spent the entire movie giving each other incredulous looks, and trying to stiffle our laughs, and while I won't deny that Mila is hot, skintight outfits and multiple lip gloss changes does not a movie make. OK, here is a preliminary Spoiler Alert :

The fundamental flaws behind the movie can be exemplified by noting that while the movie takes place in a futuristic cyberworld where

**********SPOILER ALERT************

gravity equalizers, ray guns, and superhuman assassains exist, a method of attempting to kill a very important individual is DROPPING HIM INTO A WELL.

I could go on, but unless you like unintentionally bad movies, I would recommend waiting for it to come out on DVD or appear on a late night HBO line-up.

Posts: 484 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.