FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Diddley Wack Mack Mormon Daddy

Author Topic: Diddley Wack Mack Mormon Daddy
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

So my Mormon friend made me listen to this song on his ipod the other day at lunch... Diddley Wack Mack Mormon Daddy. If you have not heard this song, it is hilarious. Apparently it's from a movie called Sons of Provo, which has a website at which you can sample the soundtrack.

SO funny.

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
...except the "sample the soundtrack" links don't work.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
(But from the lyrics, it seems very amusing. Reminds me of the "Mormon Rap" that was put out by some guys in my husband's stake in the 90's; his parents have a tape, and it's pretty hilarious.)
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

The song above it makes me [Roll Eyes] , though. People are going to think we can't even kiss before we get married!
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course you can...don't you have to have a board between you and your kissing partner, though?

j/k [Wink]

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Way I heard it, KQ, it was fine if you kissed as long as you got married. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
divaesefani
Member # 3763

- posted      Profile for divaesefani   Email divaesefani         Edit/Delete Post 
My husband loves that song. He plays it for everyone who comes over.
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.