FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Quicktime Hates Me

Author Topic: Quicktime Hates Me
Ginol_Enam
Member # 7070

- posted      Profile for Ginol_Enam           Edit/Delete Post 
So, when I went to see the X3 trailer at SpikedHumor, it showed the little Quicktime thing torn in half. I tried a few more videos, and none of them worked either. I didn't know how to fix anything that would be wrong with Quicktime itself, so I decided to just reinstall it.

So I did. But I had to install iTunes with it. I uninstalled that as soon I was done.

I tried the video again, and now I get the Quicktime Q with a ? in it.

Just to make sure it wasn't just Spiked Humor (which really wouldn't be a big deal; I don't go there often) I went to several other websites to see if they worked...

Nada.

So, anyone know hwo to fix it?

Posts: 450 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
X3 Trailer's not working for me, either. Others are, though.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

- posted      Profile for St. Yogi   Email St. Yogi         Edit/Delete Post 
Was it the latest version? I had the same problem, but I just updated to the latest version of iTunes and the problem disappeared.
Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginol_Enam
Member # 7070

I changed to one on the website. I think it was Quicktime 7...
Posts: 450 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
Incidentally, the new X3 trailer kicks ass. You're really missing out if you can't see it.
Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginol_Enam
Member # 7070

Well, I donwloaded it, so I've seen it. But I'd really like to fix the problem anyway...

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.