FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Question for those who frequent Nauvoo

Author Topic: Question for those who frequent Nauvoo
Nitasmile
Member # 8275

- posted      Profile for Nitasmile   Email Nitasmile         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi- sorry to ask a nauvoo website related question here. For those of you who frequent nauvoo, just wondering if any of you know how it will be undergoing its maintenance.

I returned from my week long trip yesterday. I was so excited to visit nauvoo, but alas it is undergoing maintence! Any idea of how long this process will last.

Thanks for any info. Nita

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcare
Member # 8736

- posted      Profile for sarcare   Email sarcare         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Nita!
I also noted that, and have been checking back periodically. There was no warning about the maintenance, so I hope things are alright.

How was your trip? You went to see your sister and neice, right?

Posts: 234 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nitasmile
Member # 8275

- posted      Profile for Nitasmile   Email Nitasmile         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Sarcare! Thanks, I was wondering if there was notice about the maintenance.

You remember well, I visited my sis and her family, including new baby niece. My trip was absolutely wonderful. My nices is soooo cute. I literally could spend the rest of my life looking at her if I didn't have other things to do. She is just 7 weeks old, so basically cried and ate and slept. Her sis and bro were very cute w/her.

But it was a fun trip- I'll have to put more about it when nauvoo reopens.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcare
Member # 8736

- posted      Profile for sarcare   Email sarcare         Edit/Delete Post 
Nauvoo is back up, Nita.
Posts: 234 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.