FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Loose Ends

Author Topic: Loose Ends
Scott Sears
Member # 8952

- posted      Profile for Scott Sears   Email Scott Sears         Edit/Delete Post 
*Ender and Shadow series spoilers*

There so many loose ends in Enders Game series that it's interesting to see what corse will be taken or if they will be followed up on. I'm still curious to see what will happen with the descoladers (not sure if thats spelled right). An now after the Shadow of the Giant I'm curious to see what will happen with Petra now that Peter has died. An also curious as whats happened with Bean since he is still floating about in space with the children. Noticed any loose ends I missed?

[Edit: included spoiler warning. --PJ]

[ March 25, 2006, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Papa Janitor ]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes...a spoiler warning on the title of this thread.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
You might get more of a discussion of this topic on the other side
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Sears
Member # 8952

- posted      Profile for Scott Sears   Email Scott Sears         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, didn't think about a spoiler tag...thanks for editing. So I should copy and paste this topic to different section?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.