FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I have solved the secret to "Lost"

Author Topic: I have solved the secret to "Lost"
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
at least to how they write it. I have decided that the writers and producers get together every week and they bring their multi-sided dice and its all a big role-playing game. The producers are the game masters and they have rough outlines then they roll the dice to see what really happens. The writers take notes and voila we have the next episode [Big Grin]
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I think they bought the entire "Choose your own adventure" series, and play it on a regular basis to see what will happen next.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

Hee hee thats another good theory! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't underestimate the value of an 8 Ball either.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
The real question is does any one care....

This is followed by the question "if a tree falls on a mime in the forest...does any one care?"

Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

Well if the 20 page thread on Lost is any indication, yes, yes we do care [Razz]
Amanecer
Member # 4068

- posted      Profile for Amanecer   Email Amanecer         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like Lost is a lot like Alias in this sense. Let's create a really suspenseful show where wierd things happen and never ever relieve the audience with an explanation. Yay!
Posts: 1947 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm only planning to watch Lost for the next two years or so. Having loyally suffered through the final years of the X-Files, I can't bear to watch another great show go so downhill.

Since I don't believe that they'll do any better than Chris Carter did in wrapping up all the mysteries that have been raised, I've decided to just enjoy it for what it is until the inevitable drop in quality, at which point I'll quit. I'd rather make up my own ending.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
I really enjoyed the X-Files when it was stand-alone episodes. I stopped watching when the conspiracy stuff that was had been going on in the background began taking over the whole show and every episode raised more questions than it answered.

And this is why I don't watch Lost.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.