FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Video Game Addiction (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Video Game Addiction
Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

- posted      Profile for Jimbo the Clown   Email Jimbo the Clown         Edit/Delete Post 
Heck, I'm sure a few people here would work on it if you e-mailed it to them. I'm one of them, though I wouldn't recommend mailing it off w/o permission...
Posts: 135 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
What is the point of someone else working on your paper?
The only way you will learn is if you do it. Do you want to learn or cheat?

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
rofl. orincoro you sure that sentance came my revised I was sure I.... ah thats right I forgot to edit that line, there were 2-3 lines throughout that I forgot to edit in my final copy but i decided not to to save the lives of innocent trees.

This is a presentation, not an essay how I usually right, I rarely argue philophy I did it now because I had too. I'm more of the common sense kinda guys if its broke fix it, if its not dont fix it y'know what I mean?

But I do have a essay I'm writing for a different class which I would love if Hatrack proofread for me, just as soon as I fix the glarring punctuation errors.

Blayne, I'm completely speechless. What is your normal level of lucidity? What perscription drugs are you on this week?

"rofl. orincoro you sure that sentance came my revised I was sure I..."

What does that say to you?

"I'm more of the common sense kinda guys if its broke fix it, if its not dont fix it y'know what I mean?"

I'm not at all sure I know what you mean here.

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.