FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bush Impersonator Video

Author Topic: Bush Impersonator Video
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
Hilarious!!!

I laughed so hard I got tears.

Enjoy!

Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this for real? I mean, this wasn't a doctored video was it? I didn't know Bush was at a press conference with an impersonator.
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

I loved it. Thank you.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
"Nailed it."
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
lol, damn, that was good.

"All that's missing is Hillary sittin' in the front row rollin' her eyes."

"And I'm continuing to spread our message around the world and abroad....and internationally."

"Some people say I'm arrogant, and I won't even justify that with a response....screw em'."

"We're an America that should come together, Democrats, Republicans, and John McCain."

Some good one liners in there. The whole purple mountain fruity plains thing was just too crazy to copy.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say that I was impressed with Bush's acting abilities and his ability to poke a little fun at himself.

Good for him!

That guy playing him was brilliant too.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cactus Jack
Member # 2671

- posted      Profile for Cactus Jack           Edit/Delete Post 
That was terrific. I'm sorry I didn't watch it sooner.

The White House Correspondence dinners are usually a lot of fun.

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter
Member # 4373

- posted      Profile for Peter   Email Peter         Edit/Delete Post 
that was really funny. I'm gonna have to download it and take it to show others
Posts: 283 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite part:

Impersonator: "Here it comes! Noo-CLEE-ar Proliferation. Noo-CLEE-ar Proliferation. Noo-CLEE-ar Proliferation. Noo-CLEE-ar Proliferation."

Bush: "Nooc-YOU-lar Proliferation. . . . "

Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
That's awesome. Bush just made me hate him a little less.
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
indeed, i'm impressed.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
On the other hand, Steven Colbert should expect to have his taxes audited for the rest of his natural life. I'm a little surprised the Secret Service didn't just shoot him.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.