FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Addictive Base Jumping Game

Author Topic: Addictive Base Jumping Game
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.onlinegameshq.com/game/254/Base-Jumping.html

This is for those of you who have too much time on your hands, like myself.

I apologize if this has been posted before.

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
How does that work? I can't seem to get past the exam part.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

When it says "Go" you have to hit the space bar, then you have to hit the space bar before you hit the ground to open your chute.

If you wait too long, you'll take damage on impact. If your damage meter goes to nothing, you die.

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
That was very strange.
Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

I can never get less than 1 damage.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I totally rock at this game. I haven't beaten the king yet.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I totally rock at this game. I haven't beaten the king yet.
I'm very tall. Except I haven't met anybody I'm taller than. [Razz]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the new king!
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I keep forfeiting safety for speed and blowing up, and it's very frustrating.

[ May 11, 2006, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: SteveRogers ]

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

Ok, seriously, how do you beat the exam thing? I can't seem to do it at all and I don't know why. Even if I hit the spacebar the soonest you can I still crash at the bottom.
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

I'm the new king.

kojabu- You have to push the space bar again to open your parachute or you'll die. And you have to do it soon enough or you'll die. It's best to open it towards the top of the tree on the screen.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

I do! But it doesn't work!
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

You hit the space bar to drop and then again to open the parachute?
kojabu
Member # 8042

yes.... and I can't get past the exam part. It always tells me to try again.
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

You might have to do it without suffering any damage. Try it again, only hit the space bar, to open the parachute, right before your character is even with the tree.
kojabu
Member # 8042

I've done that too but it only lets me after i go past the tree
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Maybe this game just isn't for you?
kojabu
Member # 8042

Probably. I'll stick to Wow. That's easier.
Risuena
Member # 2924

- posted      Profile for Risuena   Email Risuena         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a time limit to the exam part - if you open the parachute too soon, it'll take too long. If you wait too long, you explode...
Posts: 959 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
I was having the same problem as you, kojabu, it's the time limit. The 1 just means that you are first to the ground, it has nothing to do with impact.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
I failed on the exam the first time, you just have to wait longer with the chute. Better to land with half health in the exam run.

The scores must be crazy. I beat the king and kicked all the other faces butts (???), but still didn't get into even the weekly high scores.

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
The fancy pants game is more fun.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
All your base are belong to ME!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Scores are based on placement. If you don't advance to the next level, your score goes down.

For instance, on the difficult setting I got to Level 3 after being in first place twice in a row. I had almost 8000 points. I then placed second and had to do level 3 again, and my total score dropped to about 6000 points.

I think you need to be first every time, and beat the king in two tries. Plus, I'm guessing how much money you used for health packs factors in, as well as how much health you have left at the end.

Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I am finding the fancy pants game much more addictive. Just killed the angry penguin and trying my hand at world 2.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.