FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The "Official" KQ birthday thread!

Author Topic: The "Official" KQ birthday thread!
KetchupPrinceConsort
Member # 8047

- posted      Profile for KetchupPrinceConsort   Email KetchupPrinceConsort         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]

Apparently the one she started last night is not the real one, so I thought I would throw a party and officially say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posts: 137 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday!
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy "official" birthday, KetchupQueen! Sounds like you had a fun celebration.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
All right then. [Razz]

Thanks, sweetie. [Kiss]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy BIIIIRRRRTHDAAAAYYY DEEAAAR KAY-CUUE*,
Happy birthday to you.

*It's not just anyone who can have the third line fit the rhyme scheme!

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday KQ!
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday! [Smile]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
happy brithday but im confused which member of the family are you again?

Ketchup obvious means your of some relation to ketchupqueen.

now Prince could mean that your "young" as in her son but since it also says consort implies your the consort to the prince so the girlfriend to her son?

It could also imply that your her husband because one can marry a queen and without the crone of matrimony only be a consort and not a King.

Am I reading too muvh into this?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne, he is her hubby. The one that is going to love her till death do part.

An' KQ, Happy Birthday again. I just got done with a birthday party today. Lots of fun. I sang much karaoke, as so did the rest.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The one that is going to love her till death do part.

Actually, we were married in the Temple for all eternity, so that would be forever, not until death. [Smile]

And he's the Prince Consort because I was the queen before I married him; I continue to reign, so he becomes the Prince Consort by marrying me. [Smile]

And thank you for the birthday wishes, everyone. [Smile]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday!

[Party]

[The Wave]

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, KQ! [Smile]
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy...23rd? birthday!
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] Happy Birthday!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, sweetie!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
Have a great day kq!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Thanks, everyone, I had fun yesterday. My daddy cooked me whatever I wanted for my birthday (albondigas soup and home-made tortillas!), and we had cake and ice cream (Emma went to town on the ice cream!) And I got the DVD I asked for (this one.)

And yes, I'm 23 now.

Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Happy (late) Birthday, KQ!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy belated birthday!! I'm glad you had fun. [Smile]
Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Rats, missed it.

Happy birthday, your condiment highness.

[Smile]

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy (late) birthday, kq. [Party]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.