my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Mafia:

Author Topic: Mafia:
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
Is mafia allowed here?
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
No, only ninjas, and the occassional pirate.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
*chews cigar* You wanna be careful about stickin' your nose into the dealings of the 'Rack, see? Have you witnessed any mafia dealings here? *intimidating arm-folding* I don't think you have.
Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

- posted      Profile for Kristen   Email Kristen         Edit/Delete Post 
We Sicilians abide by a time-honored code of omerta: "don't ask, don't tell". That being said,

Mafia? I don't know what you're talking about [Cool]

Posts: 484 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coatesie
Member # 9202

- posted      Profile for Coatesie   Email Coatesie         Edit/Delete Post 
...But being a man of honor, I will allow you to make one request of me on this, the day of my daughter's wedding.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I think pirates outnumber the ninjas, Bok.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Yeah, whatev-; As long as we all agree that bears own sharks, it'll all be good.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen anyone grab up the time to start a mafia game in a while. I never played, but I remember the threads to organize one and such. They kinda just up and disappeared.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

quote:
Originally posted by Stan the man:
I haven't seen anyone grab up the time to start a mafia game in a while. I never played, but I remember the threads to organize one and such. They kinda just up and disappeared.

Sorta like... a ninja!

-Bok

Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Ninjas disappear because they are scared of the Pirates.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but Sith rule!
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
"There is no Mafia".
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh please, ninjas fear nothing.

Except for the one thing that every other living thing fears: An eleshark, which is like a cross between an elephant and a shark, just trampling and eating everything in it's path.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha, ninjas and pirates should work together.

http://www.stanford.edu/~scodary/tkam.htm

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
The games are generally played on forums that are definitely not hatrack spin-offs. [Wink] Well, the ones that most hatrackers play. Through Galacticcactus I connected with a couple of The Angry Crayon games. But I was jealous of the sexy avatars so I don't hang out there much otherwise.

Anyway, we have failed to get a Narnia game going and also a mutant superhero game. Maybe we should have just decided on either Mystery Men or X-Men. There wasn't enough cohesion to the idea to draw in more than the most committed lunatics.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my. [Roll Eyes] That video was bit out there.
Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.