FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm married, nerds!

Author Topic: I'm married, nerds!
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
06/10/2006

that is all.

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Coolest cake ornaments ever.
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Mazel Tov!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, d00d
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
She's too good for you, dork. [Razz]

Congratulations from me & mine!

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats. That is a sweet cake.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That is a sweet cake.
Well, I'd certainly hope so! [Razz]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Lovely!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

[Party]

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
How cool! Congratulations! The wenchcon that one year was particularly potent. I think it spawned two marriages and two religious conversions. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Ben and Lindsay! [Party]
You both look so very happy in your photos, and I'm happy for you both!

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations. [Smile]
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:
The wenchcon that one year was particularly potent. I think it spawned two marriages and two religious conversions. [Big Grin]

And all I got was this T-shirt. [Grumble]
Wait, I forgot to order the tshirt! All I got was this Aragorn action figure. [Cry]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! [Smile]
Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Today was the day I disclosed to my girlfriend the details (and pictures) of WenchCon.

This is a sure sign the relationship has become serious.

Seriously, though, the wedding was tons of fun, and I was so thrilled I was able to attend. I even ended up having a picture taken of me which, I dare say, is my favorite solo picture of me that's been taken...ever.

Jamie rocks.

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful pics. I though she just LOOKED tiny standing next to you, Ben, but then I saw her in other pics and realized that she IS tiny. [Wink]

Best of luck. I got married almost 3 years ago and it was the best thing that has happened to me...

...so far, anyway. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*

Congratulations! Best to you both!

As usual, Jamie, awesome pics!

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Dude! Congrats!
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! [Big Grin]

(And I must say, I'm a little jealous...16 days for me!)

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

I'm 6'4 and Lindsay is 5'. I'm not THAT giant. nor is she THAT tiny.
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes we are.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad one of you is reasonable.

...lindsay. [Smile]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Taalcon:
Today was the day I disclosed to my girlfriend the details (and pictures) of WenchCon.

This is a sure sign the relationship has become serious.

Seriously, though, the wedding was tons of fun, and I was so thrilled I was able to attend. I even ended up having a picture taken of me which, I dare say, is my favorite solo picture of me that's been taken...ever.

Jamie rocks.

It looks like Jonathan (the guy who kind of looked like you) also thinks it's serious . . . [Wink]
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, don't you owe us about 100 more pages of landmark post? Seems like you left off somewhere in high school? Get to work, dude! [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Lets put it in perspective. She is five feet, and you are five fourteen. No big deal.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

Well, Five sixteen if you put it that way.
theresa51282
Member # 8037

- posted      Profile for theresa51282   Email theresa51282         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! The first month for me was really fun and exciting. I hope you have as much fun as I did!
Posts: 416 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aretee
Member # 1743

- posted      Profile for aretee   Email aretee         Edit/Delete Post 
I though that looked like Mac's pictures.

Dangit! When I got married I got too busy to hatrack all the time and now that it's summertime I can come out of lurker mode and I don't know anyone or I am so out of the loop that it takes me most of the summer to catch up and then I won't have time to hatrack again. My step-daughter needs to quit lurking and start posting.

Seriously, Congratulations! I love the cake topper, too.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben:

IOW, she is less than 80% of your height.

Anyway, I have a 6'4" brother. That IS giant. Even to someone who isn't 16 inches shorter!

Y'all look cute together, though. [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
There was a guy (basketball player) in my high school speech class who was as much taller than the teacher as the teacher's daughter was tall. Meaning C-Rad was 5'0 (just like me) and the guy was 6'6, and Lily was 18 inches at that time (7 weeks old).
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.