FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » SET tournament

Author Topic: SET tournament
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about you, but I'm a SET junkie. I love it to death. I do the daily puzzles online and practice in my spare time. I've found that people have stopped playing with me because I always win. So I was incredibly excited to see that there is a SET tournament in Cleaveland on July 1st. If only I had the money to go.

Anyway, has anyone else heard of this amazing game, and are you willing to play with me?

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
:waves: I haven't played for a while, for the same reason. I didn't know there were puzzles online. I need to start doing those. Link please?

And I would love to play with you.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

Link

There you go. Seriously, I would play with you. We should plan our own little Hatrack SET tournament. That would be amazing.

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
I love it but can never play because I beat my family at it too badly that they don't want to play. The best I can manage is watching others play and come in when they can't get anything... I'll have to check out the online stuff
Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
A maths teacher colleague of mine showed me this game. I've just looked at the daily puzzle and can only get 3 sets. Anyone get any more?
Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
SET is evil.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I like it, but am not good at it. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
my time to get all 6 today was 1 min 2 secs
Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

I think my best time is 16 seconds, but that's only happened to me twice in about 3 years of doing these daily puzzles.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A maths teacher colleague of mine showed me this game. I've just looked at the daily puzzle and can only get 3 sets. Anyone get any more?
I got all 6.

Took 14 minutes, but I left and came back several times, so I have no idea how long it actually took.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.