FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » An apology

Author Topic: An apology
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Recently I have not been on as much as usual. Worse, when I do get on for a few moments, I get inspired to create a meaningful, thoughtful, bomb of a post. I drop it, but then get pulled away by life and leave it for the rest of the community to handle.

This is bordering on Troll like behavior.

Starting after the 4th I will have some time for a few weeks. Then I may be able to go into more details and do better at conversations.

You may also get a major Landmark out of me.

Until then, if you see me drop a troll bomb, just walk away. Sometimes I have to let it out before I explode.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, I feel much the same way at times because I don't come here during the work day. I post some things from the morning news and then disappear for awhile. Usually by the time I come back, the thread has taken a completely different direction and I feel like I just set something out there for the sake of controversy.

oh well...

fwiw, I don't consider you a troll.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I do.

You are both bad men.

[Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
*thwaps Kwea*

If folks would just post during the times I can post, I'd feel less like a distraction/troll myself, Dan. [Smile]

By the time the child is sleeping, it's between 8-9 pm PST, and all the rest of youse is off to bed . . . until the really late crowd comes on, in which case I am in bed.

*sigh*

We need a swing shift crowd. [Big Grin]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
oh, those troll bombs are really just dolls with big hair anyway so i'm not scared
Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have any idea about what you're talking about but you're not a troll, Dan. You're one of the posters I prefer on Hatrack.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
Shan, that's my prefered shift as well, 9-11 pst. Makes me feel like a troll... so I just submit to certain troll like behaviors. Oh well.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Amateurs.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
KoM, you don't actually listen to anyone about those subjects.....

Wait. You ARE a troll!

Nevermind. [Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.