FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Announcement

Author Topic: Announcement
MattB
Member # 1116

- posted      Profile for MattB   Email MattB         Edit/Delete Post 
What this is not: A breakup.

What it is: There will, unfortunately, be no wedding August 5. This is due to a congruence of factors that have mostly to do with the ebb and flow of my own life. Kate has demonstrated remarkable patience and compassion here, and I appreciate knowing that we can anticipate the same from all of you.

Note: I am aware that several of you have purchased plane tickets; I am especially sorry about that, and if you folks find yourself unable to exchange, refund, or otherwise dispose of them, please send me an email. Thanks.

Posts: 794 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for letting us know, Matt. I'll be keeping you two in mind.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to admit my heart sunk when I saw this thread title.

I'm glad that you are not breaking up, and my thoughts are with you two for getting through whatever life has thrown at you.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Darn.

We are rooting for you both. And thank you for letting us know.

Prayers and good wishes for you both.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasie H
Member # 2120

- posted      Profile for Kasie H   Email Kasie H         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking of you. I hope it all works out.
Posts: 1784 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
May all good things come to you in their proper time.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope things work out for the best.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
The decision to postpone a wedding is a very hard one to make. I was supposed to get married at the beginning of May, and we made the decision to postpone it due to many factors in both of our personal lives. I wish you both peace and comfort. Things will work out. [Smile] I'm getting married in five days!
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Good wishes to the both of you (((hugs)))
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Best wishes to you both!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope it all works out for you both.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.