FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » There's a new Jack In The Box salad! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: There's a new Jack In The Box salad!
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a bunch of different ones and cut them up "for the kids."

Ahem.

And yes, Myr, one was a chocolate frosted. My favorite is blueberry cake, or olf fashioned.

But the best donuts in the world, to me, are made on the stoves of elderly ladies. (or on the stoves of youg ladies who learned how to make them from their elders)

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chanie
Member # 9544

- posted      Profile for Chanie   Email Chanie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chanie:
[qb] Jenna, come to New England. We have kosher Dunkin Donuts! [Smile]
Even if there is a Dunkin' Donuts near you, it's unlikely to be kosher.

A girl can dream, no? Actually, at this point, I would settle just standing in the DD and inhaling deeply. I am sick and tired of my stupid French press.
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Blueberry cake Dunkin' Donuts == the bomb.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

Oh, you're a coffee snob? [Wink] Sorry, I can't relate. My favorite way to prepare coffee is to combine two cups of microwaved milk with a couple of scoops of one of GF's International coffee (or similar products).

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chanie
Member # 9544

No, not a coffee snob (halvah is a different story). Just so sick of making all of my food for myself or eating pre-packaged. I would be willing to drive 50 miles to get pizza.
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*blink* I live in walking distance from a dozen kosher restaurants, and almost all my food is home-cooked or prepackaged. Including pizza, for that matter.

But I can understand missing having options.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Off topic, but at the beer store I just saw some Hebrew beers with names that made me smile. Can I remember a single on of those names? I cannot.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chanie
Member # 9544

Is it He'Brew?
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I think it was that brand, Chanie, but there were a whole bunch of names.

As a matter of fact, I was walking up and down the aisles giggling. Anyone who needed a name for their band has only to peruse the shelves of a fancy beer store. There are some awesome names!

MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
There IS a Checkers in Texas. It is in Beaumont on 11th Street.

Oh, and I am a JitB fan as well. Well, any fast food will do it for me really... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
The shipping costs more than the chocolate. I think I'll just wait till it's cold out.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.