FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lance Bass (of *NSync) comes out of the closet (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lance Bass (of *NSync) comes out of the closet
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, I'm not lying, I heard it from like 3 different places a couple months ago.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't say that I thought you were lying, I said I think you've been had. Surely if it's true there must be a source online somewhere.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't you heard... Mike Myers controls the internet. Yeah, bay bee, yeah!
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TheTick:
My father-in-law mixed up his news stories, and thought for the whole day yesterday that Lance Armstrong had come out of the closet.

I kept remembering this and laughing all day yesterday and today. This is just so wonderful! Now I'm going around asking people "did you hear Lance Armstrong came out?"
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Dude, I'm not lying, I heard it from like 3 different places a couple months ago.
If those sources are in the same category as The National Enquirer, I'd have my doubts. I think the Mike Myers story came from Paris Hilton, and we all know what a bastion of accurate information she is, eh?

But, if the Internet says it, it must be true. Right?

And Lance Armstrong did give up on Sheryl Crow...

Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SoaPiNuReYe:

C'mon, the truth was outed there years ago [Kiss]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait a second... Leave Anderson right out of this... : )

Although my reply to this brings 'him' back into it, but, I mean, it's Anderson. Does it even matter? He brings such a cool edge to the news...

ps - i couldn't care less about the potential social influence of his sexuality... i just like to think he's all MINE!!!!!! ; )

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.