FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Having a bad day!?

Author Topic: Having a bad day!?
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Having a bad day!?
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the laugh!!! Set up perfectly, though, how you see 'it' through the window with 'mom' proudly displaying... You just knew something crazy was going to happen! : )
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think it was staged?
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the look of fury on the mother's face when she ripped the camera down says no.

Oh, what an awful day.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
I really hope it was staged ... because if not, this poor mother's moment of embarrassment is now all over the 'net. Oh, that was painful.
Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh - I don't know if it was staged... Either way - it was a great set up the way the car rolled past the filmer.

If it was real - think she laughs about it now or still goes to whack her son when he brings it up? : )

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you hear the laughter on the clip?

It was most likely submitted to some version of Funniest Home Videos.

So her embaressment was all over the airwaves before it was all over the net.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

- posted      Profile for PUNJABEE   Email PUNJABEE         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jay:
Do you think it was staged?

Of course it was. Didn't the part where the door opens and she's already flying through the air as if it hit her, even though it never even came close give that away?
Posts: 317 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
If you're having a bad day, you could try calling 781-382-3756. Don't worry, it's nobody's personal number.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
It didn't look staged to me.

Now this is a having a really bad day! That poor girl!

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.