FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Believe -- The MLM Mockumentary

Author Topic: Believe -- The MLM Mockumentary
Piman
Member # 530

- posted      Profile for Piman   Email Piman         Edit/Delete Post 
It has been a long time since I have posted here, but I recently saw a film that was so funny I have to share!

Believe the Movie

It is a great film that lampoons the MultiLevelMarketing industry. If you have ever been approached by a friend, family member, co-worker, complete stranger about a business opportunity you will laugh and squirm at the truthfulness of this film.

It is made by an independent film maker Loki Mulholland.

I guarantee you will enjoy it!

Posts: 308 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting. I've been trying to figure out how I will say "no" next time I'm approached. But maybe the fact that I haven't been approached in nearly 4 years indicates that I'm not the easy mark I once was.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

- posted      Profile for Libbie   Email Libbie         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my gosh, this looks great. I was recently trapped on a plane with a MLM lady. I don't even know what the heck the product was - some kind of health food supplement crap, or whatever. It was a nightmare!! Flying from Dallas to Seattle. That's about four hours to hear about business opportunities. GAAHHH!!!

I kept my nose buried in Seventh Son and didn't answer her after about an hour of my telling her I was not interested, but she kept talking. Sheesh.

Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.