FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hi.

Author Topic: Hi.
Esoomyzark
Member # 9696

- posted      Profile for Esoomyzark           Edit/Delete Post 
i'm new to hatrack. (sorry if this isnt the place to post this or if i shouldn't post it at all...) i've been thinking about joining it ever since i read... well i don't remember the first book i saw the website mentioned in because there have been so many. orson scott card is my favorite author hands down. i've read... i think 12 of his books so far; the homecoming saga and all the ender's books except children of the mind. so i finally joined this site. hi [Angst]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
hello and welcome.

Beware, though, that only people that agree on everything are allowed on this site.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
Pay no attention, I'm pretty new too and I disagree with everything hands down and people still accept me.

Welcome and happy posting. [Wave]

Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there, Esoomyzark, and welcome to Hatrack!
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! Welcome to Hatrack. [Smile] This is the place to post this, and we love it when people introduce themselves. [Smile] Hope you enjoy yourself!
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
I was joking by the way [Smile]
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to [Hat] rack!

That's my new witty welcoming dealio.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Van Pelt
Member # 5767

- posted      Profile for John Van Pelt   Email John Van Pelt         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome and hi!

You should read CotM!

Posts: 431 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Esoomyzark! Hope you like the place. Tell us a bit about yourself. What does your username mean?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Esoomyzark!!! Have fun - and this place is fun for sure. I'm pretty new (i think only about two months) and I've been having a ball so far.

As advice... If you go to post in other threads, use capitals and all that other fun shtuff. I found out the hard way that folks around here are into that... ; )

Happy posting and can't wait to read more of your thoughts!

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Palliard
Member # 8109

- posted      Profile for Palliard   Email Palliard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey hey, 'zark!

No worries mate! You don't have to like any of OSC's books to post here, though it doesn't hurt.

If you actually like them it works even better! Welcome, welcome, laddie-o or lassie-buck!

May the hairs on your head never stand up!

Posts: 196 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there! And welcome!
Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome!

Keep off my lawn and we'll get along just fine!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Sneaks onto Bob's lawn and arrays mini-flamingos in a pattern cunningly designed to say "Yo, 'zark."
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
*Sets real flamingos loose on Bob's lawn*

Welcome to the 'Rack!

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.