FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ultimate MAFIA Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

Author Topic: Ultimate MAFIA Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
A mafia game, that is. In case you're not family with Ultimate showdown of Ultimate destiny, there it is.

Galactic Cactus Mafia Forum link for your convenience.

I updated the character roster below...

[ September 23, 2006, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
How do you play?
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to be Every Single Power Ranger. =3
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't Chuck Norris be under Verse 3 since he's in the song and not only pictured?
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
genius00345
Member # 8206

- posted      Profile for genius00345   Email genius00345         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to be the Black Knight!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

I guess I should have explained that in order to play, you would need to register over at GalacticCactus.

It's kind of like an online murder mystery interactive theater, where you are assigned a team by the moderator of either townie or mafia. I think we are playing with a serial killer too. A seed murder is committed, and then we try to figure out who is in the mafia and vote on someone to lynch. There is usually one "death" per day. We have 8 players so far and we want at least 4 more. If you two register and sign up, we would only need 2.

Mr. Rogers: Pat (mod)
Theodore Logan: pooka
Captain Kirk: mr. porteiro
Optimus Prime: Brett Jefferson
Tobias: Brinestone
Robocop: Nighthawk
Gandalf the White: spacepook
Dog the bounty hunter: sarcasticmuppet
? :Ender

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Can I be Indiana Jones?
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Sure.

I'm kind of surprised no one has gone for Spock yet. But maybe Spock hero worship is at odds with enjoying a good mafia game.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

I posted my entry all over Galactic Cactus too.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
Can I join?
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in. Someone help me pick a character. I'm leaning toward the Care Bear or Spock.
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Great! Belle, I'll make you a poll on Galacticcactus
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm also allowing the part of Josh Groban to be played, since he's such a cutie and all.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
And I'm disputing that the Samuel L. Jackson appearance in the movie is from Snakes on a plane. I'm pretty sure it's either Shaft or Pulp fiction.

Just Sayin.

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
It's obviously a SoaP reference. He gets attacked by snakes, for Pete's sake!
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl the Burninator
Member # 7261

- posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl the Burninator   Email Quetzalcoatl the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Who's this 'Pat' guy?

And I agree with Porter.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
i wanna be gandolf.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7261

- posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl the Burninator   Email Quetzalcoatl the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to be Aaron Carter!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pat:
And I'm disputing that the Samuel L. Jackson appearance in the movie is from Snakes on a plane. I'm pretty sure it's either Shaft or Pulp fiction.

Just Sayin.

No, I think the picture of him is from The Man, an awful movie.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7261

I agree with jebus.
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Mr. Carlos Ray Norris.

Fear me.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Then come over to GC and sign up, y'all! [Cool]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7261

quote:
Originally posted by mr_porteiro_head:
Then come over to GC and sign up, y'all! [Cool]

Yeah!
pooka
Member # 5003

Available Characters:
Godzilla
Shaq
Aaron Carter (I'll have to google this cat)
Robin
Babe-raham Lincoln
Scruff McGruff

Pictured:
Samuel L. Jackson
mario
sonic
Back to the Future De Lorean
Some strong dude?
R2D2
Jawa
Someone airbording?

Verse 3
Gandalf the Grey
Blue Meaney
Cowboy Curtis
Jambi the Genie
Terminator
Darth Vader
Lo Pan
Superman
The Rock
Dock Ock
Hulk Hogan

[ September 23, 2006, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: pooka ]

pooka
Member # 5003

Whoa, do they mean THISAaron Carter?
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
The one and only.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

We're up to 19 now (if we can convince Pat that Altariel really exists)

Taken Characters:
Mr. Rogers: Pat (mod)

Theodore Logan: pooka
Captain Kirk: mr. porteiro
Optimus Prime: Brett Jefferson/GaalDornick
Tobias: Brinestone
Robocop: Nighthawk
Gandalf the White: spacepook
Indiana Jones: SteveRogers
Benito Mussolini: ???
Spock: Belle
Bill S. Preston: Nathan Novak
Batman: Ender
Santa: Emily
Chuck Norris: Frisco
Power Rangers: Altariel
Jackie Chan: beverly
The Black Knight: sarcasticmuppet (unless that dude on Hatrack armwrestles you down)
Lincoln: Jon Boy
Professor X: Kojabu (Not in the video, so Pat will have to rule on that one)
Care Bear: AFR

That's 19
The GalacticCactus Mafia thread

Member # 7261

Do I still have time to sign up?
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Yes, but you've got less than an hour.

Fifteen minutes ago Pat said that you've got an hour to post your profile.

Member # 7261

Is Pat a boy or a girl?
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to play but I don't have tiiiiiiiiiiiiime.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
oi! i wanted to be Gandalf. Can I be Gandalf the Grey then?
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Yes. [Smile] Hurry up.
Teshi
Member # 5024

*plays anyway*
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

*applauds*
Teshi
Member # 5024

Is GC broken?
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

It appears to be down right now, yes.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like. Hopefully it's not down long.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

:bump: something new was posted by Pat. Besides flipping off Mussolini.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.