FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Rejected HP titles

Author Topic: Rejected HP titles
Jayelle
Member # 9745

- posted      Profile for Jayelle           Edit/Delete Post 
Rumour has it JK Rowling is finished the manuscript but doesn't have a title yet.

Some rejected ideas:

Harry Potter and the death of everyone

Harry Potter and it was all a dream

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Van Pelt
Member # 5767

- posted      Profile for John Van Pelt   Email John Van Pelt         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Rotter and the Demon Wizards of Dyslexia
Posts: 431 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Harry Potter and the hairy potter.

Harry Potter and the 15 minutes of fame.

Harry Potter and the Quest For More Money

Harry Potter and the Quest For Spaceballs II

Harry Potter Does Dallas

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Harry Potter and the Attack of the Clones

Harry Potter and The Artist Formerly Known as Prince

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
Harry Potter and the DaVinci's Code (that's a bestseller right there)
Harry Potter and the laxative
Harry Potter and the evil unscrewed salt shaker
Harry Potter and Ron Weasley forever <3

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] Love them!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 
Harry Potter and the Stone in His Shoe
Harry Potter and Hermione Getting Punched (actually, that would be popular)

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Harry Potter and the Kidney's Stone.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Pots.
Harry Potter Vs The Prisoner
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fiber. (refers a lot to the 2nd one)
Harry Potter and the Oder of the Phoenix ("Do you smell something burning?")
Harry Potter and the Half Bloody Glove. ("I swear professor, the glove doesn't fit. It couldn't have been me." "Oh, I believe you Harry, but will the Jury?")

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Harry Potter and the nymphomaniacs from the planet of the stewardess.

Harry Potter and the Potterettes

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
As further adventures from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Side Order of Fries. Or how about he graduates from Hogwarts, but wants another degree, so, Harry Potter and the Order of the University of Phoenix Online.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
LOL @ Dan & Pix.

Pix, come back to Teh Venture Co, we miss you. [Frown]

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
<nods vigorously>
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Harry Potter and the Typo Imps of Rowling

[ September 22, 2006, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Harry Potter and the Hairy Palm

Harry Potter and the Hendersons

Harry Potter and the Brain Eating Pirate Ninja Robot Zombies From the Nth Dimension.

Harry Potter and the SAT Scores

Harry Potter and Hulk Hogan

Harry Potter and the Closet of Sexual Identity. ("I'm sorry Heromonie, but I think there is something special between me and Ron that you and Ginny really need to know about.")

Harry Potter and the Browning Automatic.

Harry Potter and the Magic Ring of Invisibility Which Is Actually The Source of Evil That Must Be Taken To Mount Doom and Destroyed

(Harry as Frodo, Ron as Sam, Snape as Boromir, Ginny as Gimli, Hermonie as Legolas...you can figure out the rest)

Jayelle
Member # 9745

- posted      Profile for Jayelle           Edit/Delete Post 
Dumbledore as Gandalf? That's a bit of a stretch.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

When the next book has Dumbledore come back from the dead as Dumbledore the White you'll see who is stretching.. yeah you will.

I think its time for my medicine again.

Never mind.

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Hemlock
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Harry Potter and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
List One
List Two

I like Jon Boy's, though.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

In regards to Enigmatic's lists, I get the following result from my company's web-filter

quote:
The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Enigmatic. [Smile]
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
Harry Potter and the Enormous Cash Cow

On a side note, according to a Newsweek report, Rowling was almost denied being able to take the Potter manuscript as carry-on luggage by security personnel. When asked what she would have done, she responded to the effect of "I would have sailed home."

Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.