FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Neverwinter Nights

Author Topic: Neverwinter Nights
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so I lend Final Fantasy Tactics and he lends me Neverwinter Nights Platinum Edition.

Problem:

He forogt ze freaking CD key!!!!

Can anyone email a valid cd key note I could easily find one online but consideirng how this is a valid game and I really really dont wanna wait and I really really wanna play with fellow Hatrackers.

So who wants to play once I can get the darn thing installed.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you get a key already? I have one you can borrow, but I won't be able to play. Let me know if you still need one.

...Actually, I only have the regular version, not the Platinum expansions, so my key may not work. If you think it will, let me know.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Why not ask your friend?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I also borrowed NWN: Platinum from my friend. I got the CD keys from him.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

He forgot to give me the keys but hes finally on MSN now I think I can get them.
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Good, because with that game, the keys are unique to the disk. I don't think a different key will work with the disk.
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
For you history buffs, can any of you tell me the Computer Gaming Company and Game that first used the concept of a CD-key?
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TrapperKeeper
Member # 7680

- posted      Profile for TrapperKeeper   Email TrapperKeeper         Edit/Delete Post 
Wasnt it Pong?
Posts: 375 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackBlade:
For you history buffs, can any of you tell me the Computer Gaming Company and Game that first used the concept of a CD-key?

I have no idea, but since it gave rise to the ever fun "lets try to find the cd key" game, I'm not really a fan. Seriously, when I bought Dawn of War, I spent ten or fifteen minutes looking all over the box, case, and manual trying to find the cd key. Finally, I gave up and found one online. As I was installing the game, I found out that it had been placed under one of the disks. Not even the first disk, either. It was some random disk that I had no reason whatsoever to take out until I actually got past the part where I was supposed to give them my cd key. It was kind of annoying.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
Half Life by Valve? Thats the first game I remember needing one for online play....
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

well it installed fine so if anyone wanna plan out a quest email me.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.