FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » King of Men, I have just the game for you!

Author Topic: King of Men, I have just the game for you!
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
An indie Diablo-esque RPG called Kult: Heretic Kingdoms came to my attention recently. Why is this game for you? Well, read on!
quote:
Set in the world of the Heretic Kingdoms, a world where God is dead and religion heresy, you are cast as a young female inquisitor, working to stamp out the last remnants of religion.
You don't have to work to stamp out religion -- the game has six different endings -- but I figured you would. [Wink]

Having said that, I might well play it myself. I haven't played an isometric RPG since Baldur's Gate 2, and I wouldn't mind a new one. Whether I will aggressively stamp out the last remnants of religion remains to be seen. [Razz]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Keep us posted, and try not to get any on your shoes. [Wink]
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to admit, I find the idea of a fantasy world where there are no gods constantly meddling in the affairs of humans very refreshing. In this game world, though, God is dead not because He never existed, but because He was murdered.

If the story is well-executed (pun intended!), it could be fascinating.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.