FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 24 Day 6

Author Topic: 24 Day 6
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
You all see this yet:
Official 24 Day 6 Promo Trailer

Plus there is some good stuff here:
24 - day 6

I can't wait.........

[ January 19, 2007, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Jay ]

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw that trailer last week when they released it. Looks amazing.

I'm still dissapointed though that Fox wouldn't take a chance and try to make what I would think could be the coolest season of 24 yet...

24 in China! detailing Jack's torture there and subsequent escape. Followed by a tremendous threat to China where Jack becomes the Chinese government's only hope of making it through the day!

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

I bet that story will still get told somewhere. Video game, book, movie. But I’d wonder how well it would do with how they’ve been doing TV if you have so many subtitles.

The bad thing is I have class on Monday evenings…….. argh….

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

dvr? tivo? will it be available on itunes? and then of course there is always torrents!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

I know, but seeing it as soon as it comes on is always the best!
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm ploughing my way through the entire series in an effort to be caught up by January. [Smile] I started about 6 weeks ago and I'm halfway through season 3. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to wean myself down to one episode per week. With commercials!
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with you Narnia. I am in the middle of season 4...commercials and the wait will be a big bummer!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

I did the same thing last seaon. It was a bit of drag to wait.
Strider
Member # 1807

i haven't watched 24 with commercials since either the first or second season. But last season was the first season i waited to watch, and then watched all at once after it was over. It was pretty damn cool and I'm seriously debating doing it again.
Jay
Member # 5786

So I hear he is signed through day 7 and 8 too.

Think they'll ever kill off Jack?

Jay
Member # 5786

Wow.... Poor Charles.

What happened to Jack's side? Just from where he was kicked? Or did something get him during the explosion?

JustAskIndiana
Member # 9268

- posted      Profile for JustAskIndiana           Edit/Delete Post 
He was thrown down the stairs....
Posts: 56 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

True, but I thought nothing hurt Jack
Jay
Member # 5786

Isn't this day great?
Narnia
Member # 1071

Errr. No. It's kind of pedantic.

It took Karen Hayes three hours to get to the airport, while Mrs. Logan got to her ex husband in less than three minutes.

They've completely forgotten about the nuke. I mean, it was a NUKE. What's going on with that?

They sent Jack into another consulate to get himself in trouble.

Chloe and Morris aren't getting enough air time.

Milo is NOT that interesting.

Ricky Shroeder is terrible at playing a badass.

But I still love Jack, so I'm watching. *sigh*

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

Oh come on, you know CTU has really quick helicopters and secret roads that their cars can take.
They at least mention the nuke cloud, though you do think people would be freaking out a bit more.
I don’t really like the Morris Chloe theme and hope it goes away.
More Jack is always the best way to go. When will Jack’s daughter show up? I bet she’s got a kid by now and Jack will flip about being a grandfather.

It would be nice if once Jack has a happy ending where you might think he’d get like a bit of time to recuperate.

Narnia
Member # 1071

I actually want Audrey to show up. [Smile] Call me crazy.

I'm irritated with Chloe and Morris too, but they brought up that whole story line with him going crazy and drinking...and they haven't done anything else with it.

Jay
Member # 5786

And next week’s sounds like it’s an inside mole thing again…. How many traitors can you have on the inside for pete’s sake…
Jay
Member # 5786

I think Jack's dad is a gonner today!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.