FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Excuse my French or any other language I may happen to lapse into but

Author Topic: Excuse my French or any other language I may happen to lapse into but
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
how in the blinking heck did I miss out on the fact that AFI (AFI!!) were coming to NZ to play mere hours away from me until the day AFTER (AFTER!!) they play?

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
KYLIE!!!! KIWI!!!! I love you...
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

Good golly, are you drunk?

[Wink]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
You've been gone a year. A year, how dare you. And no, not at all, though I slept till 2:30pm.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

This is true. I have.

... But I've come back a better person [Razz]

No, seriously, I've been working. Working too hard in fact, as it turns out, to find out about one of my favourite bands coming to visit me until too late.

Yeesh.

So what'd I miss?

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Bob and Dana had a baby. So did Jon Boy and Brinestone. Mooses had another, so did Porter and Bev. Tom and Christy are having another. People came, people left.
tt&t
Member # 5600

Bob & Dana had a baby?! So did Jon Boy and Brinestone? + more babies?

Man, I miss all the good stuff.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Yup, Lego (jon boy and Brinestone's) was born in spring, maybe March. John Paul Scopatz was born at the end of September I believe.
tt&t
Member # 5600

Is Lego the real name?

You know, AFI are playing in Brisbane next weekend. That's not so far from here. Different country, but still...

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

No, not the real name, I just don't think they're posting it here.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Xerxes*, my baby, was born a month early in January, and had an RSV-induced brush with death around when he should have been born.

Oh, and Beverly and I are moving to Oregon to pretend to be farmers.

*Xerxes is, unfortunately, not his real name. [Frown]

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there. Sorry you missed AFI. I think you should go to Brisbane!

How's work?

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

wow, congrats MPH, hope all is well now with Xerxes. That would be a cool name, pity you didn't get to use it for real.

Work's good, LJ... How's Raja? [Wink]

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Aaaahit'ssogoodtoseeyouagain! I'msoexcitedIcan'tevenusethespacebar!

*hugs and so forth* Yay! Hopefully I get to talk to you soon!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! People are coming back! Welcome back!!
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure whether to be sorrowful for the missed concert or yippy-skippy-ing in appreciation, seeing as it was apparently the only thing that'd provoke you to post again, Kiwi. Curse your blatant ambiguousness! *grin*

Welcome back, dudette. [Smile]

[ November 11, 2006, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
Also: you should totally go to Brisbane. C'mon, work can wait, it's AF-blinkin'-I.

*irrepressibly exudes irresponsibility*

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
MPH -- farmers? Really? What's the story with that?
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Raja's good, last I checked. [Smile]

plaid, find the Oregon Trail thread that bev started, it was bumped today.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Not farmers. Middle-class people who have enough means to pretend to farm. [Smile]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

ZOTTO!!! YOU TOO?! AM I DREAMING?!

This is like Hanukkah, or something! [Razz]

*hugs for you too!* Welcome back!!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow - at this rate, pretty soon Hatrack Chat will revive from the dead...
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

Clearly I should go away more often. [Wink]

There was no Hatrack Chat yesterday when I checked, alas.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I just went into chat, you should come play now.
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa... :checks the year of posts: Yeap, 2006.

Welcome back!

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
The question you need to ask yourself about Brisbane is how much you liked AFI's last record. If you loved it, go.

Welcome back. [Smile]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa. Hello!

I lost the name of your forum a while ago. I've been wondering how you've been!

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Kylieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
i think you should go, after all, how often will AFI be coming there? [Dont Know]
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
My goodness. She's ALIVE!

Cool. [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Koga, I haven't seen you around in a while, either. [Smile] How are things?
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
No-one noticed but me when decemberunderground came out. Where were you then?!
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed! I bought it! I loved it! Yay for AFI!
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

wow you guys are still all around [Smile]

that's awesome.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.