FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Not to bring up the torture tissue again...

Author Topic: Not to bring up the torture tissue again...
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
but these are the worst tissues ever! These used to be used in my elementary schoool, and they were the roughest, and dryest tissues I've ever seen.

Edit: How'd I do for my first Dobie?

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I had to read over the thread titles about 5 times before I realized what was different, so good show, I say.
Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you lose points for asking, and for using the word "Dobie" in your dobie.

Otherwise, not too bad.

Not too good either, but not too bad. [Wink]

[No No] to dobies in general, unless you have the secret special dispensation.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Pfft...Points, shmoints.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
I always wanted to know what a dobie was so you get points for answering a question I never asked! [Confused]
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.