FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Is anybody crazy?

Author Topic: Is anybody crazy?
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, is anyone here crazy? I've never met a crazy person before. Do you hear voices? Do you hallucinate?

Are you crazy?

Am I for that matter?

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
She's crazy.

No I'm not!

Yes, she really is.

She's only kind of crazy.

No, she just thinks that everyone else is crazy.

Does that answer your question?

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm fleeing the spectre of dark anxiety!
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm crazy.

[Smile]

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Strangelove:
I'm crazy.

[Smile]

orly?

Do I like your crazy?

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not crazy, but I'm not too sure about some of the voices in my head.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:
quote:
I'm crazy.

[Smile]

orly?

Do I like your crazy?

*Leans back and strokes chin*

I don't know. Do you? How do you really feel about my crazy?

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
"What's the point of being crazy if you can't have fun?"
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
I love egg and cheese omlets! They're the best!
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
I wear tin foil hats.
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:
quote:
I'm crazy.

[Smile]

orly?

Do I like your crazy?

*Leans back and strokes chin*

I don't know. Do you? How do you really feel about my crazy?

I think I suffer a strangelove for your crazy.
Loren
Member # 9539

- posted      Profile for Loren   Email Loren         Edit/Delete Post 
Remember when you were young?

You shone like the sun.

Posts: 100 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

- posted      Profile for Ecthalion   Email Ecthalion         Edit/Delete Post 
I can offer further proof of Dr. Strangelove's craziness.

1. hes not a doctor (he just thinks he is)
2. he coragiously charged what he thought was a fire breathing dragon (although in reality it was a chainsaw)
3. He really isnt joking when he asks if you have six fingers, even if his father isnt really dead
4. He thinks his name is Sue... or at least thats how he introduces himself...
5. And the killer.... he goes to FSU....

Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
yes!
Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

1. I could never be a doctor. I tend to pass out when around too much blood. Though I have been doing better. And I could go the PhD route to being a doctor.

2. You would charge a fire breathing dragon too if the situation presented itself. That massive blister I got was a great conversation starter.

3. You all may know me as Dr Strangelove, and my friends may know me as Josh, but in reality ... my name is Inigo Montoya.

4. See above, with the added addendum of "How do you do? Now you gonna die!"

5. I got nothin.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
To be sane in this crazy world is truly the mark of madness.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

- posted      Profile for Nellie Bly   Email Nellie Bly         Edit/Delete Post 
My dear former roomie, you are nuttier than my favorite banana nut bread. That is why I like you so much. The few sane people out there are just too dull for my taste.
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
The voices say I'm not crazy.
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
signal
Member # 6828

- posted      Profile for signal   Email signal         Edit/Delete Post 
I always thought that if someone was truly crazy, they didn't actually know it. If you thought you were crazy, you probably weren't... well at least not in the clinical sense.
Posts: 298 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like a Catch-22, signal.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Robin Williams says that you're only given a little madness and you mustn't lose it...
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
Cute.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Trivia time!

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad."

Who said it?

scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't give you the signal. Take it back before the drain opens.
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

I said it.

See? I said it again! Can't argue with that one, can you?

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I am slowly going crazy...1 2 3 4 5 6
SWITCH!
Crazy going slowly am I...6 5 4 3 2 1
SWITCH!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
signal
Member # 6828

- posted      Profile for signal   Email signal         Edit/Delete Post 
Also, I've heard that most people that go crazy do so before the age of 30.
Posts: 298 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
It's true.

I did.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawnmaria
Member # 4142

- posted      Profile for dawnmaria   Email dawnmaria         Edit/Delete Post 
I waited until after 30, but then I always put things off until later!
Posts: 601 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

Telperion, I remember that song! I used to sing it all the time. Also, I used to annoy my friends with this:

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a white, white room, with white, white walls. I died in that room. They buried me in the cold, cold ground. There were worms in the ground. I hate worms. They drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once?...and so on

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by signal:
Also, I've heard that most people that go crazy do so before the age of 30.

"Your mind gets dirty as you get closer to thirty"
Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm mad. You're mad. We're all mad here.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Trivia time!

Who said it?

Salvador Dali! There's a crazy person for you.
Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

*ding ding ding*. Euripides wins.
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
"Poor people are crazy, Jack. I'm eccentric."
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evie3217:
Telperion, I remember that song! I used to sing it all the time. Also, I used to annoy my friends with this:

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a white, white room, with white, white walls. I died in that room. They buried me in the cold, cold ground. There were worms in the ground. I hate worms. They drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once?...and so on

I heard it as "Laugh? I thought I'd die. I did die. They buried me. The grass tickled. It made me laugh. Laugh? I thought I'd die..."

And there was one with peanuts that I can't for the life remember.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by B34N:
I wear tin foil hats.

Oh no! That can actually make it worse! Link.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nellie Bly:
My dear former roomie, you are nuttier than my favorite banana nut bread. That is why I like you so much. The few sane people out there are just too dull for my taste.

...I read that as "My dead former roomie..." and thought you were a cannibal.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
When I was arrested (I'm innocent, I swear!) they asked if I heard sounds or saw things that weren't really there. The only thing I could come up with was "If I heard it or saw it, I probably thought it was real, so I really couldn't tell you." They didn't appreciate that too much and threw me in the drunk tank.
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by vonk:
When I was arrested (I'm innocent, I swear!) they asked if I heard sounds or saw things that weren't really there. The only thing I could come up with was "If I heard it or saw it, I probably thought it was real, so I really couldn't tell you." They didn't appreciate that too much and threw me in the drunk tank.

[ROFL]

I'm sorry it happened to you, but it's just so...funny!

Kacie_lala33
Member # 9784

- posted      Profile for Kacie_lala33   Email Kacie_lala33         Edit/Delete Post 
Im not CRAZY, but I have OCD about cleaning my ears?
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:

You don't by any chance mean "Found a Peanut"?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
vonk, to me that sounds like the only rational answer to what is an obviously stupid question. I can't for the life of me think of how they'd think a drunk person would answer so lucidly.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:

You don't by any chance mean "Found a Peanut"?
Hmm... that may be it.
rivka
Member # 4859

. . . and now I have it lodged in my brain. ack.
GForce
Member # 9584

- posted      Profile for GForce   Email GForce         Edit/Delete Post 
Shine on your crazy diamond.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.