FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Best Two-Player RPGs for PS2

Author Topic: Best Two-Player RPGs for PS2
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
So I just inherited a free PS2 from my brother-in-law and my wife and I love to play RPGs or Action Adventures together. What does Hatrack recommend as the best multiplayer games for the PS2 in this category?
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
If you're into that sort of thing, then the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and Champions of Norrath games are probably what you're looking for. And didn't Marvel: Ultimate Alliance come out for PS2?
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
In addition to the ones ARND mentioned, there are two X-Men Legends games and the Lord of the Rings action RPGs, as well as Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.

I can only comment on the two Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance games and Return of the King, all of which are fun co-op.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
ROTK is a great suggestion! I'd forgotten that one.
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked LOTR: The Third Age, as an RPG, but it's one player.

Two Towers and ROTK are sweet for the action adventure category, and have co-op modes.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
The Third Age is two player, IIRC. Me and my roommate are about 80% done and pretty tired of it. It's hilarious really. What's that Gandalf says? "I've come back to tell you ... There's Orc's over there!". Me and my roommate had quite the laugh over that.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.