FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Airbrush Thread

Author Topic: The Airbrush Thread
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
'nuff said.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
they ugly.
Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
I love airbrushes! *insert shameless plug*

http://cirdan.gfxartist.com/artworks/83359

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
My GF sometimes uses airbrushes on her cake decorations. I'm not sure that using them on hats and t-shirts is such a hot idea, but to each his own.

I like the airbrush tool on Photoshop quite a bit as well. [Smile]

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to use an airbrush once, and it exploded in my face.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pH:
I tried to use an airbrush once, and it exploded in my face.

-pH

[ROFL] Sorry but that's kind of funny. Is this thread about airbrushing or about pictures that have been airbrushed? All magazine and photos you see now days are touched up in one way or another, whether it is whitening teeth or getting rid or camera artifacts they're all touched up.

Airbrushing is extremely hard to do, it takes a lot of time and patience to get the flow the exact way you want and to learn the steadiness it takes to get the staight lines. Very hard stuff, but very funn when done.

Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.