FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Describe yourself physically (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Describe yourself physically
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
I am 5'4, curvy, and large-breasted. I have olive green eyes and have long medium brown hair with blond highlights (today) cut with long bangs swept over to one side. I usually keep it in a ponytail for work and left down and curled for the weekends.

I have a large toothy smile, which I like to flash often. I have a small nose and creamy pale skin (my favorite feature). I would describe myself attractive most of the time, although I could stand to lose a few pounds to be more so. I know this to be true because I have been thinner and was more attractive 20-25 pounds ago.

I have small hands and wrists. I sometimes wear fake nails which emphasizes these features. My back side is ample (as is my mother's, even though she would be considered a small woman). I have no tattoos to speak of. My feet are average but I think the space between my big toe and second digit is too far apart, this inables me to grasp even small objects between them.

I wear contacts most of the time but wear glasses at night. I do not like the glasses because they make my face much fuller looking.

I am 26 years old but can pass for much younger, at times as young as 18 or 19. Because of my skin type, I may not show my age for a very long time.

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
libertygirl
Member # 8761

- posted      Profile for libertygirl   Email libertygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pH:
[Razz] "Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking 'Wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career....be professionally good looking.'"

-pH

AWESOME! lol I love that movie.
Posts: 143 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
libertygirl
Member # 8761

- posted      Profile for libertygirl   Email libertygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 5'7/5'8 and not skinny but my bmi is 'underweight'. I have brunnete medium length hair and bangs which I just got this past summer. Ummm, my eyes are greenish (I call them open to interpretation so I guess they're more hazel), I hate my nose, I like my lips, my skin is ok. I tan and don't burn [Big Grin] . My toes are cool like Valentine's aaannnnddd I guess thats about it...
Posts: 143 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 6'2", though people who know other people who claim to be 6'2" say I'm much taller. I'm quite skinny. Prior to this summer I weighed 135 lbs. I was told I looked like a vampire multiple times (skinny face, prominent cheekbones, pale, etc). Now I'm 150. Still skinny, but not shockingly so. I'm looking to gain more weight muscle-wise. I have a really good metabolism so I'm not sure I'll ever be in a great deal of danger of getting fat. Also I have this horrible habit to forget to eat for days.

I have dark brown hair which has been called black (but isn't). It's been getting grayer as I get older and more stressed (if you know my age you'll see the irony in that all too true statement). It gets curl when it gets too long. I have a goatee dealio that makes me look quite a bit older than I actually am. 5-7 years are frequently tacked on me. If I shave it I pretty much drop those years when I drop the razor. It's pretty cool really, how I can change what age I appear so easily.

My eyes are ... weird. They've been startingly blue, sickeningly green, slightly yellow, steely gray, and scary red. Yes, my eyes have taken on a red tint.

I've been told countless times that I have eyelashes any girl would kill for. [Dont Know]

I'm somewhat tan. My nose is normal. My lips may be a little big and my eyebrows may be a little bushy. My hands are scarred if you look, my feet a big and kind of hairy (my little sister once called me an overgrown hobbit). My neck is pretty long. It's the feature I get most annoyed with, giraffe that I am. I don't have any piercings of tattoos. Some freckles, not really enough to make an impression. Somehow I have the ability to disappear. I don't sound exactly unnoticeable, do I? If nothing else, I'm kind of tall. But somehow I always manage to scare people by sneaking up on them without meaning to. I walk up and stand behind them an inevitably get the whole "You scared the crap out of me! I didn't see you there!". [Dont Know]

To sum up, in case you didn't feel like reading all that (sorry, I got a bit carried away) - I've been told that I look like Jesus, Napoleon Dynamite, a vampire, a geek, a professor, and a hottie, all in the same day.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm very very pale, despite living in a tropical country. I tan easily, but not going outside makes that difficult. So, I stick out like a sore thumb with my very very pale pinkness here. I have reddish hair (today - the color may change tomorrow) with white roots that, if I let grow out, would make me look 55. As it is, I look 25, as I was told yesterday. I'm actually much much older than that. [Big Grin] I also have very very large feet which makes buying shoes in this country exceedingly difficult. I have mostly bluish greyish eyes and an upturned nose and small ears.
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soara
Member # 6729

- posted      Profile for Soara   Email Soara         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 16, 5'8", 140 lbs. I have very thick longish blond/brown hair and gray eyes. I'm fairly thin, though not stick-thin like some people are. My nose is kind of round and I really have no idea what shape my face is. Just normal face shape I guess? I have that annoying fat right under my chin-- all women in my mom's family have it. So annoying! My eyelashes are ridiculously long. I assumed all my childhood that I was unattractive, though a lot of people tell me I'm cute. I still don't appear particularly attractive to myself, though I don't really care about that anymore.
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I have taut, saucy buttocks, and massive pectorals.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got black (not dark brown, but true black) curly hair. I'm growing it, and it's lower middle of my back length when straight, but it ringletts up to my shoulder blades.

I have pale skin and more freckles than I should have, due to forgetting sunscreen sometimes.

I have hazel eyes that can look quite green if I wear purple.

I have a snub nose, that means I will never look mature or adult, but I kind of like it.

I have nice lips, nice eyebrows and chubby cheeks.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have that annoying fat right under my chin-- all women in my mom's family have it.
I have that, too! [Mad] I have to be really careful when I take pictures so that I don't look like I have a double chin. Which is ridiculous considering how skinny I am.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
My hair is dark brown and short. I liked it better dark brown and long.

My blue-grey eyes are hidden behind dirty glasses I always forget to clean.

I'm 5'10"ish and weigh 165, with a compact/average build, allowing me to look either bulky or thin, depending on what I've been eating and how often I've been going to the gym.

Pale because the sun is too bright.

Delicate facial features made less delicate by a nose that's a little too big.

No tattoos yet, and my preferred color for clothes is black.

Nice teeth and a crooked smile that's almost always on my face, because something around me is almost always funny.

Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Strangelove:

I've been told countless times that I have eyelashes any girl would kill for. [Dont Know]

Me too. One girl said that I had feminine eyes, like it was supposed to be a compliment.

You probably have long, slightly curly eyelashes, right?

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crescentsss
Member # 9494

- posted      Profile for crescentsss   Email crescentsss         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 16 y.o, 5'1", and weigh 106 lb. I haven't grown vertically in five years... I like to think of myself as "vertically challenged."
I have light brown hair, which is somewhere between wavy and curly and unmanageably thick.
I have olive skin which I get from my Yemenite side, green eyes which I get from my German side, and a snub nose. Which is the cutest thing ever, in my oh-so-humble opinion.
People tell me I'm cute, but that I could use a few more inches. [Cry] Oh the trials and tribulations of being short!

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 6 feet tall, 183 pounds. In the winter I have average white skin, but in the summer I tan so dark people have thought I was hispanic. I have dark brown hair, cut short and spiked in the front. My eyes are green, even though I say they are brown. Although many people would call me attractive, I feel that I am an average looking 23 year old male. I think it is the teeth and hair that throw people off. My smile is white and large and mostly even, and my hair is as thick and nice as can be. My workout routine leaves me bulky but undefined, so unless you actually place your hands on me (which you won't because I hate touching people), I will not appear particularly muscular.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Euripides:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Strangelove:

Me too. One girl said that I had feminine eyes, like it was supposed to be a compliment.

You probably have long, slightly curly eyelashes, right?

I got that too. It stinks because sometimes an eyelash will get into my eye and because it's so big my eyes get all red and puffy and it is really irritating [Frown]
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it just me, or do hatrack girls all sound really hot?

I mean--I like "pale" skin even though some people complain about it. I also LOVE short girls. Besides that--I think I'd have a crush on any girl who posted this a forum regularly--smart girls are the biggest turn-on.

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't got a problem with hot girls.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Launchywiggin:

I mean--I like "pale" skin even though some people complain about it. I also LOVE short girls. Besides that--I think I'd have a crush on any girl who posted this a forum regularly--smart girls are the biggest turn-on.

Yes, but I am like the height of Sasquatch. I will crush you. [Razz] BEWARE!

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I should convert my height to imperial; about 6'1", taking my metric height as a little over 1.85m.
Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
To sum up, in case you didn't feel like reading all that (sorry, I got a bit carried away) - I've been told that I look like Jesus, Napoleon Dynamite, a vampire, a geek, a professor, and a hottie, all in the same day.
Funny, my first impression when seeing your picture was that you look like how I imagine Satan looking. Don't take that the wrong way, of course. Just physically. You don't have horns, do you?

Napoleon Dynamite I can't see at all.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

- posted      Profile for Ecthalion   Email Ecthalion         Edit/Delete Post 
im 6'-1" or 2" depending on whos measuring me...
240 lbs, green or blue eyes depending on my mood. i have bushy, guy-brows, big ears and big lips. Sandy-blond hair on top(about the lentgth of the hat-line) and the lower hair is black, is about 5 inches long all over. I have a big, round head, broad shoulders, stockyish arms and legs. I have big palms of my hands, they are nearly twice the length of my fingers which are shortish, and kinda fat. ive been told i am shaped like a linebacker but im very slow and uncoordinated.

Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
Dr Stranglelove, do you have a picture of you? Because you kind of sound like me

I'm just under 5'11, 16, and still growing at a decent pace. I weigh 130 lbs. I look very long because I have very long arms and legs and I'm skinny. Dark brown, almost black hair that gets curly when it's long, but I keep it short. I'm pretty dark skinned due to my Israeli and Iranian heritage (weird combo, eh?). Greenish grey eyes that switch between the two colors when they feel like it and are almond shapes (sideways almonds). I don't really have cheekbones or a chin so my face is kind of smooth but long and oval shaped. I have really, really tiny ears that even my 10 year old brothers make fun of me for. I play alot of sports and I've been going to the gym for the past few months pretty regularly so I'm moderately cut but not buff at all.

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
sideways almonds
I think that's what is assumed O.o...
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 5'8, large-breasted and a bit overweight. I have thick, wavy, brown hair that goes down a little past my shoulders and is layered. I've been told that people would kill for my hair. I have dark brown eyes that have been called olive-colored multiple times and really nice eyelashes that usually don't need any mascara (but sometimes it's fun anyway). I have pretty bushy eyebrows that I pluck to within an inch of their lives. I have a huge nose and a relatively unremarkable mouth, but I have a beauty spot right next to my mouth on the left side. I have slightly pimply skin that tans well and stays dark almost the entire year. I have long fingers and pretty good nails, which may not seem like much, but you'd be surprised how often people comment on them.
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have to do this in metric measures, but I don't think that'll pose major problems when trying to visualize what I might look like. So here goes:

I'm 1.96 metres in height. My exact weight is a mystery to me, but I'm guessing it's somewhere in between 80 and 85 kilo's. So I'm definitely not overweight. I guess wiry might be the best description of my general physique, having no clearly outlined muscles to brag about.
I've got blue eyes that are hiding behind a pair of unstylish glasses. My hair is a darkish hue of blond and curly, and right now it comes down to my jawline, though it has been of greater length in the past.
The only really distinguishing mark on my body would have to be my third nipple; which is rather small and could easily be mistaken for a birthmark.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
One word: roadkill.

I need more coffee.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
although aren't the zits supposed to be completely gone in one's thirties, not just mostly gone?
Got bad news for ya, dear, my mom's in her sixties-- and still gets the occasional zit...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mr_porteiro_head:
I look in this thread, and all I see are people describing themselves verbally.

Hmm...
::raises hand to about "yeah-high", to indicate height::
::arms stretched forwards with palms facing each other, pantomimes curvaceous feminine figure::
::gestures hair to about chin length::
::pinches own cheek to indicate "cute as a button"::
::raises two fingers and points to eyes, indicating that there are two of them::
::bats eyes to indicate that they are lovely eyes::

How was that?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
Bravo! This is the first time I have ever seen a request online to describe oneself physically and not get 99%-100% of the responses measuring three things: height, weight, and other anatomical sizes depending on gender.

I love Hatrack. This is enough to make us special. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
quote:
although aren't the zits supposed to be completely gone in one's thirties, not just mostly gone?
Got bad news for ya, dear, my mom's in her sixties-- and still gets the occasional zit...
Yeah, but my mom doesn't, so there's hope. Anyway, I'm betting your mom's zits don't have the trigger that mine do.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hers are hormonal. So are mine.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ha, I'm short ugly and stupid. Yep that's me in a nut shell
"stupid" is NOT a physical description, B34N, therefore, we will not accept your post.

Start over.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
pH, that was funny.
Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
But I work so hard to look stupid...
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Launchywiggin:

Clearly you missed when all the eligible bachelorettes were describing themselves.

Where is that bachelorette thread...?

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
Late to a thread, as usual.

Tall for a woman, 6'1. I have always towered over everyone, friends, loves, my parents. 23, female. Long, long, long, long, dirty blond hair, usually worn in a braid. Huge blue eyes, pupils often dilated. (Dilated to the point where I've had people on the street ask me if I'm on drugs. I'm not.) Normal nose. Large lower lip. If I'm like my mom though, that won't last forever.

Could lose a few pounds, but I still have muscles from walking a lot, and dancing when I can. I hate shoe shopping, because apparently all women are supposed to have little tiny feet. I do not. Strange fact: I have pointy bumps on the backs of my ears. This was apparently inherited from my Hungarian great great grandmother. So yes, I am indeed an elf, albeit a very tall ungraceful one.

Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently I can find love now if I am to believe the ad at the bottom of the page.

190ish lbs though in high school I could never break 160, and at 6'4"ish I looked like a bean pole, now I just have a slightly bigger pooch on my tummy then I'd like. Hair is a moderately dark brown, about the same shade as my eyes actually. Its naturally curly but only if its allowed to grow longer then 2 inches, after that its curls quite a bit, folks used to think I was a cute little girl when I was 2-3 years old. I am very VERY slowly losing my hair and have been since I was 19. But I still have enough that it covers my head, but not enough that I don't prefer wearing a hat nowadays. I will genuinely miss my hair and regret not having done more with it when I had alot of it, barbers loved working with my hair.

I personally am in love with my face. Not that I am Narcissistic but I enjoy staring back at my own face. My proportions are really nice IMO, my cheeks are large enough just to be kissable but not puffy by any standard. I often get asked by girls if I pluck my eyebrows, which I do not. My ear lobe connects with my outer jaw so it does not droop. My teeth are all straight and are naturally an attractive white as long as I brush them. My facial hair grows thick from my sideburns all the way to ALMOST the middle of my chin. My upper lip gets little hair so I am tempted to see what my mustache would look like but have not braved it. About half an inch from the middle of my chin is no hair land. I can't get any hair to grow there so its lamb chops for me or nothing at all.

My nose starts where my forehead ends and ends about 2 inches later. Its decently sized, I wouldn't describe it as large, and it isn't pointy. I have a very kind smile, and I typically only smile with my teeth if instructed to do so. My skin is moderately olive definitely not pale and I can probably count the number of pimples I have had in my entire life on 2 hands.

I have a rib cage deformity so one half is raised higher then the other but you really can't tell unless you run your hand across it, and my right foot 2nd to last toe is crooked as is the pinky as a result of it.

There it is. Has there ever been a link your picture thread?

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
5'11" decently overweight at something like 230 lbs. brown hair currently cut short (finger width on top and a #1 on the sides... just got it cut again yesterday) though I usually let it go for a month or three between cuts because I get distracted so that the day before yesterday I was probably approaching Kramer levels of quasi-frodom. Hazel (aka pond scum) eyes that don't do anything special (I'm terribly jealous of those who do have those cool chameleon eyes). I have a birthmark on my left cheek that looks kinda like a thumbprint, and is odd because it varies between near-invisible, dark brown to kinda an olive green at times. Also have splotchy birthmarks on either elbow that are just straight brown. I've often been likened to a teddy grahm (particularly while in my class-A's in highschool which was always particularly confusing) though I like to think of myself more as pleasantly huggable. finally I don't know how to describe my nose other than to say it's average-ish, but bears the correct family proportions to easily hang teaspoons from it and occasionally race up and down the length of the house with said silverware carefully balanced there [Smile]
Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
I always describe myself as fat, ugly and old.

I'm about 5'6", and maybe 30 pounds overweight - most of which I carry in my belly. I'm approaching middle age, am very fair skinned with brown hair and green eyes. I wear my hair short - I have pretty nice hair as far as wave and body goes - I'm toying with the idea of growing it out a bit, so it's not especially tidy right now.

My features are plain - I'm neither a stunning beauty nor a mutant (although I had a different opinion in my youth). I sometimes feel invisible. You see a dozen people like me every day and never notice any of them (well, not on Maui you wouldn't. I stand out here because of my fair skin.)

I think my least favorite feature is my teeth. I've needed orthodontia for years, but grew up very poor and as an adult, I've always been paying for my girls' work. I considered getting braces last year with my last daughter, but couldn't quite stomach the cost. I don't know if I'll ever do it now.

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't look Jewish at all, even though I am. Basically, I look Irish, heh.

I have long (though less so since I just cut it on Saturday) curly red hair, am on the short side of average height (about 5'4"), and have extremely fair skin. I'm slender, but by no means skinny... if you want to see what I look like, you can look in the "describe yourself visually" thread, because I just posted some pictures. [Smile]

I have extremely eclectic taste in clothing, and enjoy wearing not only crazy skirts and stuff, but I put my clothes on in a very strange order, as my choir director likes to say. [Razz] I like putting flowers in my hair and such as well.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
Short version. 23 year old, short, mildly skinny, male, brunette.

Longer version. 5'5" at 135 pounds. Half caucasian Half asian. I have slightly wavy brown hair that is down past my shoulders in the back and the front length reaches to my mouth. It's a quasi-mullet! When I was in high school, girls use to compare my brown eyes to the Precious Moments dolls or a puppy dog. My nose is rounded but a tad bit wide. I've been told I have full lips for a man. Being half asian leaves me with a serious lack of facial hair, after about three months of not shaving I have a tiny moustache and goatee looking thing. My jawline is defined enough to where you can see the angles but it's not chiseled looking at all. My complexion is a light tan slightly oily or dry depending on the day. I happen to have some pimples break out every once in while around my forehead and nose. Facial Feature description complete!

I use to be skinnier and more toned back when I use to skateboard. After getting a desk job and never doing any real exercise for the past 4 years I've lost most of the toned body but still pretty skinny. I have large hands and wide feet in comparison to my size. My shoulders are straight and about average broadth(is that a word?) My legs are short and stubby and my booty has some flab on it.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I am that blur that just went skipping or flying past you in the hall, with scattered blonde hair streaming out behind me (although it doesn't look quite as scattered now that it's only shoulder length)

I am 5'8" have broad shoulders and hips, but little bust to speak of and fairly ordinary blue eyes. I'm generally solid and substantial, but I have very delicate wrists at the end of too-long arms. (I can almost never find long sleeved shirts that fit unless I buy guys shirts) I'm pale with pink undertones to my skin, rather than olive like most of the population. My favorite feature is my nose, which I got from my grandmother.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

- posted      Profile for Libbie   Email Libbie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pH:
quote:
I have that annoying fat right under my chin-- all women in my mom's family have it.
I have that, too! [Mad] I have to be really careful when I take pictures so that I don't look like I have a double chin. Which is ridiculous considering how skinny I am.

-pH

Maybe we're all related somehow.

I think more women have the Magical Chin Fat than don't have it.

Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Brinestone:
quote:
Funny, my first impression when seeing your picture was that you look like how I imagine Satan looking. Don't take that the wrong way, of course. Just physically. You don't have horns, do you?

Napoleon Dynamite I can't see at all.

[Razz] . Satan. That's a new one. I'll have to add that to the list. I suppose I'm not the type of guy you want to see following you into a dark alley or what not, though it would likely only be because you dropped something and I was returning it.

The Napoleon Dynamite comment and the Jesus comment came about 2 minutes apart from some little kids (who hadn't heard each other). I suppose my hair was a bit unkempt or something. I don't honestly know. [Dont Know]

Ya know, Brinestone, when we met in Park City my first impression of you was (don't tell Jon Boy!) very attractive. Of course, I like the brainy types. But I just thought I'd take this opportunity to compliment you.

*wonders about the ramifications of a compliment from Satan* [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
So imagine the scene in Sahara where Matthew McConaughey comes out of the water to kill the would be attackers. Well... that's a good starting point. Now add about 80 lbs., balding, poor facial bone structure, and pale.

Ok, so maybe that wasn't a good starting point.

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
*cough*

OK, me:

I'm a black guy, eighteen years old, skinny. About 5'10" tall (though I must admit I haven't checked in a while). My hair's short (much easier to keep it that way). I wear glasses, and I'm usually wearing jeans.

So you know why I've always thought it hilarious that I ended up with this screen name [Big Grin]

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm tall. Well, kinda tall. Sorta tall.

I have kinda brown hair and I wear tshirts. Some of the time.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat]
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I'm making emotive hand gestures as I type, you just don't see it.

[Wink]

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anshi
Member # 9643

- posted      Profile for Anshi   Email Anshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

It's amazing how you see people describe themselves verbally. Superhero mutant powers? [Wink]

Cuz myself? Normal, boring person that I am, I'm seeing these responses as textual ones. Kinda mind boggling, I know. [ROFL]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
O
-|-
/.\

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.