FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Transformers: Teaser #2 now online!

Author Topic: Transformers: Teaser #2 now online!
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
I still think this film could be a fun one.
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Could be.

Still a lot of questions to be answered. The CGI on some of the robots looks old school. The scorpion guy looks like a combination of the scorpion from Wild Wild West and the scorpion from the first Power Rangers movie. More the Power Rangers movie than anything.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hitoshi
Member # 8218

- posted      Profile for Hitoshi   Email Hitoshi         Edit/Delete Post 
It definitely has potential.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Meh.
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, that looks pretty phat! Definitely going to see this one!
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, that makes me a lot more excited.
Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

I'm getting excited. Cautiously. [Smile]
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

An 'updated' version of teaser #2 with one line of Peter Cullen as Optimus can now be downloaded at the official site.

Unfortunately, it's the -lame- "Make Optimus Speak!" contest winning line. [Razz]

signal
Member # 6828

- posted      Profile for signal   Email signal         Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure if its one of those alternate reality type games or just another promo site, but in the trailer, when they play the sound bite, the url "sectorseven.org" is displayed at the top with "takara83" at the bottom. If you go to that site and enter the latter as the password, you get to another site with a bunch of different icons. There's a video, a pdf and an image that I've come across so far. Most of it doesn't seem to be accessable. Not sure if there's a way to unlock it or if it will become available as the movie release date draws near.
Posts: 298 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Peter Cullen's added line makes him sound like the guy in those Geicho commercials.

Is he?

I don't know, it felt less, like Optimus and more like movie announcer guy.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
The trailer for this was on before the new Rocky movie.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.