FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Twin Peaks season 2!

Author Topic: Twin Peaks season 2!
Baron Samedi
Member # 9175

- posted      Profile for Baron Samedi           Edit/Delete Post 
And it's about smegging time. I bought season 1 somewhere around six years ago hoping that I could contribute to the concensus that releasing the second season would be profitable. Well, it worked. If I remember right, season 1 made more money than anyone was expecting. Yet since then just about every piece of crap ever broadcast has come out on DVD, and still no Twin Peaks season 2.

Although I hate to get my hopes up, if this site is to be believed, heads are finally dislodging from executive nether-regions and I've only got about 3.5 more months to wait.

I don't know if I'm the only one here who has been anticipating this. If so, proceed as usual. But if there is anyone else out there who has been waiting the studios out, I thought this might bring you some holiday cheer. Share and enjoy!

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh! I'm excited! Even though just the idea of Bob is enough to give me the shivers.
Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
yay!
Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
The last I heard the company that owned the rights said they would not ever release a us version of season two. I have the Spanish version with the subtitles off. [Smile]

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.