FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Kathy Griffen...

Author Topic: Kathy Griffen...
Nathan2006
Member # 9387

- posted      Profile for Nathan2006   Email Nathan2006         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, am I the only person who think's that she is really, really, funny. She's one of my guilty pleasures.

But nobody I know likes her... They think she's obnoxious (Well, duh!).

Has anybody here heard of her? If so, do you like her at all?

Posts: 438 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought she was obnoxious on her various shows, but my GF loves her.

I got my GF two tickets to see Kathy Griffen live, and the show was awesome. She is seriously funny live. I think she just comes off as kind of dumb on her shows, but her standup is great.

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
I notice a general decrease in funny when comics make the transition from stand-up to sitcom.

And they're always better live.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't mind her being obnoxious.

I just don't think she is all that funny.

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
She talks about celebrities for her entire show.

Which means it's only enjoyable if you remotely care about celebrities.

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.