FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » How much did your wisdom teeth hurt while coming in? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How much did your wisdom teeth hurt while coming in?
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
I'm sure it will be fine. And my last anesthesia experience was an epidural that let me feel NO PAIN but just enough sensation to push effectively and know when it was time. And the anesthesiologist even remembered not to use rubbing alcohol (unlike the first one.) I seriously wanted to buy the man dinner. Or chocolates. So I'm quite fond of my last anesthesia experience. [Wink]

I was also told last time I discussed extraction of my wisdom teeth that they would prefer to go it under general if they did it because my TMJD is so severe and the impaction is so radical that they may have to dislocate or break my jaw to extract one of them, anyway. *winces*

And I'm told all the time that I'm a "fascinating case." I go in for something simple and they call their colleagues and residents to come see me. [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

Thats awesome! You get free 2nd or even 3rd opinions!
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.