FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My Personality Test

Author Topic: My Personality Test
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Key Areas of your Personality
Your personality stands out from the average person's particularly in the areas of:

* Your High Curiosity Level
* Your Low Emotional Reactivity Level
* Your High Multi-tasking Ability

One chapter of your 100-page Personality Report is dedicated to how you compare to the average woman and the average man in the 8 main areas of personality, and how this affects the way that people interact with you.
Subset of your Personality Measurement:

Low High
Social Need

Openness

Approval Need

Ability to Focus

Emotionality

Reliance on Intuition

Tolerance for Change

Your personality is made up of a unique pattern of traits. These traits impact the way you think, feel, and behave on an everyday basis. In your report you will read a detailed explanation of each of your core personality traits, including your strengths and challenge points.
Your Interaction Style:
You scored 40 in the area of extroversion/ introversion, which means that your energy is directed primarily inward, rather than outward. Your mixed score in this trait creates an interesting and alluring combination of traits: You are social yet also very reflective and introspective. You like to be around people, but too much interaction drains your energy. You need to retreat every once in a while in order to recharge your batteries. Keep these needs in mind when choosing the ideal work situation for you, otherwise you won't feel happy.
Social patterns: You are right-brained when it comes to interacting with people and recognizing emotions in other people.
What does this mean? Since there is a 'cross-over' in the human brain for visual information, it means that you tend to focus on the left side of a person's face when you want to figure out what they are thinking and feeling.
Hearing preferences are an interesting exception to this right-left crossover rule. For example, if two people were talking behind a closed door and you needed to put your ear on the door to eavesdrop, it's likely that you would use your right ear instead of your left.
This Personality Summary is based on only 2 out of the 32 personality dimensions we measured in the questionnaire. Your 100-page Personality Report is based on all 32 dimensions and will give you and in-depth analysis of your unique personality.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Appears I forgot to type my thoughts, but ya I find these results interesting like they sound true and its nice to find an official description of my particular personality although the right brained comment misses the mark biologically I am left brained not right according to doctors. Also the Social need to tolerance of change were all bars, ild say they were:

all on ten.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlt
Member # 10088

- posted      Profile for jlt   Email jlt         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm INFJ according to Myers-Briggs

http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/mb-types/infj.htm

Yep, that's me

Posts: 130 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
ENTP
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
INTJ
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.