FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Official Thread (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Official Thread
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not the official anything-in-particular thread. It's just... official.

That is all.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Then that makes this the official first reply.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
Mercerized Cotton-polyester I would expect. Coates and Clarke anyone?
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reshpeckobiggle
Member # 8947

- posted      Profile for Reshpeckobiggle   Email Reshpeckobiggle         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to officially boycott this thread, and this seems like the perfect thread in which to carry out my boycott.
Posts: 1286 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to officially troll this thread with an inane comment.
Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan M.
Member # 10054

- posted      Profile for Dan M.   Email Dan M.         Edit/Delete Post 
I second your inane comment with a rant that someone may or may not take offense to.

Also, I vote we make this the official thread for the color blue.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

I need to officially tell you not to feed the trolls, and I officially second this as the official thread for the color blue, and raise you by voting that we also have it be sponsored by the letter "P" and the number "13.5".
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan M.
Member # 10054

- posted      Profile for Dan M.   Email Dan M.         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with the sponsorship and raise you one more by voting that this is the official thread of the year 1936.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm officially posting in the official Official thread.
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

I'm stating officially that my official name is Steev and I'm officially on my computer writing official comments to THE official thread.
Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Y'all are officially nuts.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm officially gay.
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm officially on the final furlong to going home for the weekend.

This officially makes me officially happy!

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David G
Member # 8872

- posted      Profile for David G   Email David G         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is officially officious.
Posts: 195 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Does this thread have a clip board? Possibly a badge or ID of some kind? I'd like to see it.
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is the Official Badge for this thread.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dan M.:
I agree with the sponsorship and raise you one more by voting that this is the official thread of the year 1936.

CE
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

LOL! And Kate takes the thread.

Officially.

Steev
Member # 6805

*** Official Thread Bump Event ***

I have just officially bumped this official thread officially.

I'm bored. I must go outside and play now...

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Confidentially, I don't think this thread officially exists.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
Indubitably.
Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
I would rather be officious.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
Yo' mama's officious!

Ooo....

Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Yo mama so officious she works at the DMV!
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

Ouch. I guess you officially got me there.

Oh wait.

So's your face! Ha!

So's your face is so officious it...works at...the DMV...

Yeah! So there!

Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Muwahahahahahahaha!

I am officially official.

Nathan2006
Member # 9387

- posted      Profile for Nathan2006   Email Nathan2006         Edit/Delete Post 
It's official. This post is officially redundant.
Posts: 438 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
*Hereby crowns himself MR.OFFICIAL*
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Your officially redundant.
Occasional
Member # 5860

- posted      Profile for Occasional   Email Occasional         Edit/Delete Post 
Brought to you by the official language of Hatrack.
Posts: 2207 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan2006
Member # 9387

- posted      Profile for Nathan2006   Email Nathan2006         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RunningBear:
Your officially redundant.

I'm officially offended, and take severe official umbridge, officially!
Posts: 438 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan2006
Member # 9387

And you should have officially used the contraction 'You're', rather than the pronoun denoting possesion.
RunningBear
Member # 8477

What do you officially mean?

I was speaking about his officially redundant.

It is the official lobe of the brain.

JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I've officially revived this thread.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salsa
Member # 10530

- posted      Profile for Salsa           Edit/Delete Post 
JumboWumbo, I officially have helped you revive this thread.

I just have to make one thing official:

I like this thread.

Somebody that has time ctrl+find all the "off"s on this thread. I officially encourage you.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
Prior to this post, I officially counted 62. Whether or not 62 is the official number of 'off's before this point is for someone else to officially verify.
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salsa
Member # 10530

Ouch. I officially counted 63, if you count the one that is officially at the top right corner of the page.

This post is officially finished.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

I officially challenge your count, including the one in the top right corner. However, I will officially concede if you count the official in the Title Bar of the browser.
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salsa
Member # 10530

The web browser is now officially not a part of the web page. Thanks for trying though [Wink]

Also, after 10 more points (officially after this post) there will be a recount...officially. Also, it is official that I am now going to use the bathroom.

Vadon
Member # 4561

All right. I still officially hold to 62, then. [Smile]
Salsa
Member # 10530

[Eek!] Oh...I counted. It is 62. Sorry
Salsa
Member # 10530

Officially, I might add. Oh and up there when I said points, I wanted to say posts. Haha.
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Does that mean Salsa is officiating?
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
Do we have a notary? It looks to me that this thread is officially unofficial until we get the official stamp from an official public notary.

Any official officials here?

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salsa
Member # 10530

Yeah, juxtapose, I am officiating.

Lem, this thread is too offically awesome for a notary.

rollainm
Member # 8318

I’d like to officially preface this post with an official acknowledgement of its presence.

[Big Grin]

Has anyone else noticed an increase in the amount of prefacing going on in posts lately?

Steev
Member # 6805

I'm officialy hijacking this thread.

Peaches and Cream! Nom, nom, nom!!!

Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
I am officially going to use this thread to officially declare that I'm a tad bit tipsy, officially. I officially didn't think 'tipsy' warrented an official bump of the official drunk thread.

I'd also officially like to state that it is officially now legal for me to be 'tipsy' as I officially turned 21 8 days ago. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

I ate a whole bowel of slightly fermented strawberries and pineapple. I got a little buzz from it. I didn't take a picture of it this time, sorry.

I don't recommend it. My liver hurt the next morning. It must have been the wrong type of alcohol.

Anyway I’m officially bored so I’m officially bumping the official thread because it’s officially a stupid thing to do and I’m officially bored so I don’t officially care.

Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by Steev:
I ate a whole bowel of slightly fermented strawberries and pineapple. I got a little buzz from it. I didn't take a picture of it this time, sorry.

Only a little buzz, and you're talking about drinking from a bowel?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.