FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » God needed on-sight Intel

Author Topic: God needed on-sight Intel
Counter Bean
Member # 10176

- posted      Profile for Counter Bean           Edit/Delete Post 
I just started covering Holographic Theory in the field of quantum gravity and I was struck by the information based description.

The information that can be contained inside a boundary is limited to the surface area of the boundary in Planck bits. So the information one can extract from outside an area is fixed by the surface area, not the volume.

It seems to me that in a sense we are looking at God's limitation. Though able to process everything about our space available from the outside until he was in a different relational frame he just could not 'get' us. A different Point of View is a different universe.

Posts: 231 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
In most religions, God is considered to be "omnipresent" so he is in somesense both inside and outside every boundary. If this is true, there is no reason that holographic theory would have any relevance to God's limitations.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
You are taught singularity.
Singularity is death worship
and damnation of humanity.
No God equals the 4 corner
simultaneous 24 hour days
within single Earth rotation.
The universe and all within
it is composed of opposites.
Religious/academic taught
singularity is queer as 1 sex.

Earth has not 2 poles, but
opposite poles that cancel
each other out - if added.
6 side Cube is Evil math,
ignoring its top & bottom.
-1 x -1 = +1 is Evil math,
as +1 and -1 are antipodes
equating a zero existence.
3 Dimensions is erroneous
math without a 4th corner
perspective dimension. If
ever allowed, Cubic debate
will indict evil singularity
as damnation of humanity.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
The TIMECUBE will teach you all mysteries of universe.

TIMECUBE knows all!

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

[Smile]
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Counter Bean
Member # 10176

Well that is just the point isn't it, if God is not outside the universe he is merely part of it, an entity with just a point of view, if he is outside he sufferers from the limits imposed by boundaries.
Posts: 231 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't follow. I am inside my house, but I am not merely part of it.
Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Counter Bean
Member # 10176

If your house was a universe and you were in it you would be. It is clear that a dichotomy is implied or stated, God is apart from the universe. If he is part of it he is phenomenon and explicable by science. So to place him in the universe without first separating him from his outside point of view is impossible. However, interestingly enough, God could act from outside, but never with perfect information. As energy can pass through a surface to create an effect and observe it, but never with more knowledge of initial conditions then the surface will permit. Hence the need for a Son and the perception of the Holy Spirit. Hmmmm....
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Or it could be that you're attempting to define a Being by human criteria. A Being whose definition includes being beyond human criteria.

Or something like that. Long live the Time Cube!

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
My Invisible Pink Unicorn accepts no logical constraints.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
YOU ARE ALL EDUCATED STUPID!!! YOU CANNOT COMPREHENDING ALL ENCOMPASSING TIMECUBE!!!
Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

You're thinking of God as a physical entity existing at a point in space, then, and saying he's inside or outside a bounding surface. It's an unconventional view of God, to be sure. (And an unconventional view of the universe, as having a bounding surface. The standard model of the universe is finite but without boundaries.) Unconventional views are legal, of course [Smile] , but such a view isn't a given!

But it's an interesting idea. With this view you get something like a locked-room mystery, then, with QM as the lock. Nobody fully knows what happened that night, since the room was locked and no one went in or out.

Since the room was locked, the author couldn't go in or out either. Even the author doesn't know who done it! And if the author tells us, we can say, "How do you know? The room was locked!"

"But I wrote it!"

"The room was locked. This whole scene you have here with the murder taking place -- it's just speculation. Because in the next scene, you're outside, showing us the detective having a margarita at the bar!"

It would make an interesting story.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Counter Bean
Member # 10176

And that is the important thing. The view of a universe without boundaries no longer holds up, the boundary in an expanding universe is the distance from which light can never reach us. It is a boundary of information, sort of like the event horizon.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
No human or god can match
Nature's simultaneous 4 day
rotation in 1 Earth rotation.

No human has a right to
believe wrong - for that
would be evil thinking.

Ignorance of 4 days is evil,
Evil educators teach 1 day.
1 day will destroy humans.

OPPOSITES CREATE.
Mother and father gave me birth, not a queer jew god.

Singularity god is EVIL as
Creation reigns as Opposites.
Educators, and You - ought
to be killed for ignoring the
fact that "Earth is Cubed".
(ignored and suppressed by EVIL educators)

NASA's Moon Landing was
far less of an achievement
than Time Cube discovery,
for I have Cubed the Earth,
with 4 simultaneous corner
days in 1 rotation of Earth.
(singularity belief scientist can't comprehend T.O.E.)

God SINGULARITY and the
academic taught singularity
constitute great evils in the
Cubic World of Opposites -
Opposites hemispheres and
Opposite sexes of humanity.
The Universe is composed
of Opposites - existing only
as Opposites - with a zero
value existence - cancelling
to nothing as a singularity.

I think Cubic, therefore I
rise above the singularity
mentality human and the
false gods they worship -
discovering a Universe of
Opposites their education
will never allow them to
know. Evil of believing
is not measuring and the
result of not measuring -
is never knowing Truth,
ineffable by man or god.

Gene Ray, Cubic and Wise Above Gods

Cubicism, Not group theory.
If ignorant of the almighty
Time Cube Creation Truth,
you deserve to be killed.
Killing you is not immoral -
but justified to save life on
Earth for future generations.
Academic taught singularity
within universe of opposites,
has lobotomized your mind.
You are Enslaved by Word -
no whip or shackle required.
You do not have the freedom
to discuss/debate Time Cube.
Academia destroys your mind
by suppressing opposite view.
God equals self masturbation
of mind - for opposites create.
You are educated singularities.
YOU DESERVE DEATH -
FOR SINGULARITY EVIL

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Not that I agree with your view on God at all-- but the spelling in your title keeps bugging me. Don't you mean on-site?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Counter Bean
Member # 10176

could be
Strider
Member # 1807

this thread is schizophrenic
Will B
Member # 7931

Actually, the universe not having boundaries is the current theory.

We can draw boundaries within it, of course, and get our locked-room mystery.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.