FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Buck's party ideas needed

Author Topic: Buck's party ideas needed
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
I need some help on some ideas for a friend's buck's party - I'm the best man.

I'm trying to avoid the typical 'strippers and tie the groom naked to a pole with whipped cream and bears' type scenario.

Not that strippers, whipped cream and bears would be particularly out of order with this guy, but I just think we can do better.

Info on the groom - think of the most impatient, driven person you know who never listens to anything - then make them about three times as bad. He has redeeming traits as well, but they're not as instantly relevant as his inability to deal with inaction or a second or two of boredom.

He's sporty as are most of his friends, but since mass quantities of alcohol will be mandatory, anything involving arrows shouldn't be considered.

Hit me with those cool, exciting , fun, non-boring ideas!

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.