FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Wet Blanket of Unemployment, (NEW Update!) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Wet Blanket of Unemployment, (NEW Update!)
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I am now officially done with training, and I finished first in my group! I got the best publication assignment grouping too. I am now a music editor and so I edit and read music publications all the time. For those interested, my first publication is Living Blues, and I am excited that soon I will know quite a bit more about the music scene then is normal.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
That's really awesome! Congratulations. Tell me all the good new bands, okay? I'm too lazy to do the research myself but I need a steady supply of excellent new music. [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Been sick the last two days, so I called in sick for work. Get back to work and they are out of music periodicals for today.

I get to read, "Soap Opera Digest." Its 100+ pages and it makes me want to cry blood. On the flip side all my 25+ female coworkers gasped with shock and glee as I read the previews of all their favorite soaps airing this week and next week.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Soap Opera Digest ugh they couldn't pay me enough to do that. [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.