FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Social Psychology Survey

Author Topic: Social Psychology Survey
libertygirl
Member # 8761

- posted      Profile for libertygirl   Email libertygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! I'm a lurker here and I was wondering if you guys would mind doing a survey for me for a research project I'm doing for my Social Psychology class. Here is the survey if you could complete it and then send it to libertygirl77@hotmail.com I would appreciate it a lot.
Survey
1. In your family you are ________
A. First Born
B. Middle Child
C. Youngest
D. Only Child

2. Circle the word which you feel best describes your personality
A. Spontaneous
B. Organized
C. Laid back
D. Crazy

3. Circle the job which most appeals to you
A. Kindergarten Teacher
B. Cruise ship entertainer
C. Business owner
D. Zoologist

4. If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and you had a choice of letting an expert pack you a survival kit or packing your own you would:
A. Let the expert pack the survival kit
B. Pack your own survival kit

5. In your spare time you most like to:
A. Read
B. Spend time with friends
C. Catch up on school/work/housework
D. Watch TV

6. In making everyday decisions do you feel your choices reflect the views of your family and friends?
A. Always
B. Never
C. Sometimes

7. When you make decisions do your thoughts often follow the thoughts of the rest of the group?
A. Yes, usually my decisions are with the majority
B. No, usually the majority makes a different decision than me

8. Which is most important to you in a career?
A. Doing something you love
B. Making a good amount of money
C. Having as much free time as possible
D. You would rather not have a career at all
9. Is the career path you are taking or have planning on taking similar to that of your parents or siblings?
A. Yes
B. No

10. Do your friends like you because ______
A. You have common interests
B. You are crazy and fun
C. They don’t like you
D. You can’t figure out why they like you

11. If you found out that the majority of your friends were going to one college would you____
A. Be more likely to try and attend that college
B. Try your hardest not to go to that college
C. You wouldn’t care either way
D. If all your friends are going to college you probably won’t even go

12. Which activity most appeals to you?
A. Reading a book
B. Climbing a mountain
C. Shopping
D. Jet skiing

13. In a few sentences describe how your lifestyle choices relate to those of your family or close friends:

[Smile]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Done!
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
me too!
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
Done.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaisyMae
Member # 9722

- posted      Profile for DaisyMae   Email DaisyMae         Edit/Delete Post 
Done.
Posts: 293 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talsmitde
Member # 9780

- posted      Profile for talsmitde   Email talsmitde         Edit/Delete Post 
Easiest test ever!
Posts: 100 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liz B
Member # 8238

- posted      Profile for Liz B   Email Liz B         Edit/Delete Post 
Done.
Posts: 834 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happysmiley
Member # 9703

- posted      Profile for happysmiley           Edit/Delete Post 
I did it to, hope it's not too late
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
libertygirl
Member # 8761

- posted      Profile for libertygirl   Email libertygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks so much! I can still take more probably until sometimes tomorrow or Tuesday.
Posts: 143 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Bad choices on some of them.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Done.
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd participate, but I get stuck on question 5, since the vast majority of my free time is spent on forums or discussion boards, and I'm not sure if that counts as spending time with friends or reading. [Frown]
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I sent you my answers, but got no reply. Did you get it?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
libertygirl
Member # 8761

Yes, I got everyones thank you so much. I kind of through the survey together and I was really surprised there weren't more complaints about the questions. Sorry about that and thanks again to everyone who completed it!
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Done.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.