FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie

Author Topic: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie
Omega M.
Member # 7924

- posted      Profile for Omega M.           Edit/Delete Post 
So, has anyone seen this? How is it?

I watched my first ATHF episode (on YouTube) the other day---the one where Meatwad finds Super Bowl tickets in bag of chips. It was better than I thought, but I had no expectations. Meatwad and Master Shake sound funny when they talk, if nothing else, though most of the time I can't understand what Meatwad's saying.

Posts: 781 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to see it either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Also, I do a very accurate Meatwad impression.

*updates resume*

Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen it yet. I usually enjoy Aqua Teen episodes, but I think they work better in small bursts. I don't know if a full length movie will manage to keep it funny.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perplexity'sDaughter
Member # 9668

- posted      Profile for Perplexity'sDaughter   Email Perplexity'sDaughter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pfresh85:
I haven't seen it yet. I usually enjoy Aqua Teen episodes, but I think they work better in small bursts. I don't know if a full length movie will manage to keep it funny.

Exactly. I always thought that part of the humor was that they'd suddenly end the show at a strange part.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feer
Member # 9846

- posted      Profile for Feer   Email Feer         Edit/Delete Post 
I had no idea this was even gunna be a movie.
Posts: 160 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
It was an awesome movie.

Except I think everyone in the audience was drunk or stoned except me. Although honestly, that made it a little funnier.

I did wish for more Mooninites, but that's just me. The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future is pretty great too, though.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future is pretty great too, though.
I love him/it! Was he in one of his old forms or a new one?
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

*fog begins to enter the thread* Thousands of years ago, before the dawn of man as we knew him...

[/Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future]

Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
No, no. The BEST CGOCPFTF intro is:

*Fog*
THOUSANDS of years ago, before Sigourney Weaver...

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

I always liked this myself:

"The war of man against machine raged on through the early 70s. You don't remember because back then it was only a prophecy, but now, in the future, the past has occurred."

vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
"THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, before the dawn of man as we knew him, there was Sir Santa of Claus, an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dinobones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands regardless of how they behaved the previous year."

heheh, they're all funny

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
We tried to call our trivia team at Locos "The One-Eyed Wonder Weasels and Their Two Balls" a couple of years ago. They said no. We ended up going with "The Master Debaters" - which oddly enough was perfectly acceptable.

Our biggest competition: "The Legend in Bagger's Pants."

Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.