FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Just talked to Boon...

Author Topic: Just talked to Boon...
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
...and she wanted me to let Hatrack know she's still around and still loves you.

Unfortunately, a diet soda got dumped on her computer and it's fried, so she's had not much ability to get online. But she wanted to let you know that she'll be back as soon as she can and she still loves you all.

[ May 18, 2007, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mabus
Member # 6320

- posted      Profile for Mabus   Email Mabus         Edit/Delete Post 
Ick. I hope she returns soon. I've missed all you guys.
Posts: 1114 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
(E-mail sent, Lyrhawn.)

Mabus, she should be back within a month and a half to two months if all goes well. [Smile]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mabus
Member # 6320

Well, that's something, I suppose.

How are you, btw? I haven't seen or spoken to you since the trip to Tulsa.

Posts: 1114 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I'm okay. I've had another baby since then. [Smile] We moved to L.A. Um... Lots of other things. [Smile] Life, you know?
Mabus
Member # 6320

Yeah, I know. That thing I don't have. *sigh*
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Got the email, you'll be getting one back in a few minutes after I collect my thoughts. Thanks for letting us know.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qaz
Member # 10298

- posted      Profile for Qaz           Edit/Delete Post 
I knew diet soda was bad for you.
Posts: 544 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad Boon is okay. I was thinking about her the other day. (also ginnette, but for unrelated reasons)
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.