FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My adorable daughters

Author Topic: My adorable daughters
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
We got portraits done Saturday and I thought you all might like to see some of them, since they turned out pretty well. [Smile] They're up on my blog.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, those are darling. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, those are darling. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
They're adorable.

Is Emma small for her age and/or Bridgit big for her age, or is it just the camera angle that makes them look so close to the same size?

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute. Love the giggles on the tiny couch!
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KetchupPrinceConsort
Member # 8047

- posted      Profile for KetchupPrinceConsort   Email KetchupPrinceConsort         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
My adorable daughters
Yes, she claims them as hers when they are adorable, but it is a completely different story when they are misbehaving.

I can hear it now..."Do you know what YOUR daughters did?"

[Wink]

Posts: 137 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Awwww.

It’s not possible to not get cheered up by those smiles.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
I love the pictures with them sitting together on the bench. [Smile]
Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dkw:
They're adorable.

Is Emma small for her age and/or Bridgit big for her age, or is it just the camera angle that makes them look so close to the same size?

Actually, they are both rather tall and skinny. That's a camera angle. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
Originally posted by KetchupPrinceConsort:
quote:
My adorable daughters
Yes, she claims them as hers when they are adorable, but it is a completely different story when they are misbehaving.

I can hear it now..."Do you know what YOUR daughters did?"

[Wink]

Well, we all know where they get their adorableness. And I have the baby and toddler pictures to prove it. [Razz]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(Actually, KPC was an adorable kid, too. But I was extremely photogenic, which the kids seem to have inherited.

And they probably also get the misbehaving from me. I was an extremely strong-willed child; KPC was not.)

Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
They are so precious! [Smile] What a beautiful family!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
I love the floppy white hat.

The ones of the two of them together on the loveseat are adorable!

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.